benadryl

Discussion in 'General' started by Baker, Dec 31, 2004.

1. ok i have benadryl allergy lieing around and it has Diphenhydramine 25 mg in each tablet and i have 30 of em, can this stuff make me trip? if it can how much should i take

2. Yeah Benadryl makes ya trip.. I took 17 tablets my first time and I weigh 140. I didn't like the high too much, but that was probably because I had been without sleep, make sure your prepared for a long high.. It can get very interesting!

3. i've said it before and ill say it again
    dont do that shit
    it makes you feel like shit
    it makes you trip but not the good kind. stuff like spiders and your mom peeing in a bathroom for a half hour while you are busting a gut waiting, then you realize you were talking to no one
    most of the trip is very delusion sleep walking like trip

everytime i see those damned pink pills i get nauseaus

4. yea like he said, its not a good trip at all, u feel like u just wanna pass the fuck out but u cant fall asleep because ur like too tired and everytime u get an itch or a twitch. at least thats wat happened to me

5. I wouldnt do it either, when i did try it i couldnt sleep and i had a really shitty high all night, i could also hardly walk and whenever i would turn my body i would feel my body turn in a diffrent direction....yeah not good times

6. i like your avatar of the bum hitting the crack pipe

7. Mileage may vary, I've done Diphenhydramine multiple times and enjoy the effects every time. I recommend 8-10 25mg for your first time, taking more as needed.