Benadryl with weed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stryke, Nov 8, 2009.

1. SWIMs friend told him that about 200mg of diphenhydramine(benadryl) with a few bong rips is crazy, but the only bena i have has phenylephrine in it. if i took 200mg, i would take 80mg of phenylephrine, is this bad? ive never heard of phenylephrine before.

2. really dude, think about it.

How are you planning on staying awake on all that benadryl and those few bong rips?

Dont do it on your bed, youll be out within the hour

3. that wasnt the question, i want to know if phenylephrine is harmful at 80mg but i have a few mountain dews to help with the sleepiness

4. #4 korey, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    don't use that SWIM shit on this site, lol. There's no point in it.

5. Benadryl is not very fun imo. But I honestly doubt the amount of the other chemical is going to be too serious. If your really so concerened and really interested in trippin on diphenhydramine then why not just get some regular ass benadryls?

Don't get the ones with the plastic pill caps they float in your stomach and take longer to kick in.

All in All you should be good and 200mg will definatly give you OEVs without makin it scary.

6. thanks for the answer, but i just got a few other pills, so i wont be needing the bena anyways XD

7. wikipedia.com/phenylephrine

8. once i tripped on benadryl and wandered around for a day not knowing what the fuck was going on

9. I saw "SWIM" when my cursor moved over the post

so I had to reply

please do not begin that SWIM shit here!!

10. Untrue.
    You'll need around 250mg+ for OEV's, 200mg will get you some mild color changes if you're lucky.

If you plan to be smoking the pills (as it sounds) it is possible. Powder the pills up, load them up on some weed, hit it like normal but hold it in long as you can. 200mg will go a bit further this way, but I doubt OEV's.

11. call me an idiot, but whats SWIM?

12. And the capsules themselves have the worst taste.