Benadryl A first Timer..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SIR_JANE, Feb 15, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Ok so I received a bottle of OTC benadryl that my aunt uses for sleep aid I guess...Thing is she took the label off so I dont know how many mg's are in it..But the pink pills say 059...But I also heard that each benadryl pill has 25gm and sometimes it has 50mg..But I dont know if thats the case with my benadryl...So in someones profesional opinion..How many should I take and whats the recommende dosage for a beginner and should I even take them even if I dont know the mg? And yeah I searched for benadryl but couldnt get an awnser for my case. So if someone could enlighten me thatd be good and thanx in advanced.

SJ

2. You can probably find a pic of the pill online if you look to find the mg. I wouldnt even do them though all I have heard are horror stories about benedryl.

3. Erowid's your best friend, but I'm 140lb and 300mg had me going easily. If you want something more intense, then adjust accordingly.

4. have fun talking to people that aren't there while your trying to smash fake spiders :( i never enjoyed that shit (i was young and naive) i really recommend you dont fuck with it...your gonna get stiff as hell, have dry mouth from hell and the next day or so feel like garbage for nothing more than a CONFUSING non-fun trip ----if that. just my advice man...ive been there and ive done it dont bother with the "experiencing it for yourself" with this one. plz.

5. do yourself a favor and dont take em...

6. Yea, do not try and trip off Benadryl. I always say to people.....the only drugs worth tripping off ARE ILLEGAL!!

If you have to robo-trip, go to Erowid and check out more on DXM. Its cheap to extract and it gets rid of all the other crap in there. Ya know, that medicine?? That stuff that will ruin you liver/kidneys and stop your heart?? Yea, that stuff.

Be careful. It's already been said but you are going to feel like a road kill squirell that got run through a garbage disposal the next day.
    :wave:

7. No kidding, I did it once and it was not fun. I ended up yelling at my mom while tripping and we had a huge argument over all this stupid stuff, oh and the whole time this argument was going on MY MOM WASN'T EVEN HOME! (and the "argument" took place in my room, with my "mom" right in front of me...)

8. Lol dude try 'em once and you'll see why it's a terrible idea. I'd say sure go ahead and gain the experience, but make sure you aren't planning on like going to a party or having fun or anything like that.

9. ****sigh........*****

i trip all the time on how people take living in california for granted. listen mate, you have the absolute dankity all around you, and your taking your aunt's benadryl? wise up, mate.

ps. no hate in the post, i just wished i lived in cali. and for those that do....please just smoke weed. none of the crackhead shit, k? thanks.

10. I sorta disagree....but not really...i dunno:smoking:

Alright based on everyone elses posts you probably you shouldnt do it cause apparently its really not enjoyed by most.

I however like it little :D

Nothin real heavy. im 170 and my preffered amount is about 200-250 mg but the most ive done was 350 and that was fine too.

Nothin extremely fun but everything looks real 3d like posters and shit and musics awesome sounding. Its like you can see air almost lol

Ive never talked to anything though or had any arguements...

11. I took to much and almost died in the hospital.

It was REALLL fun :D

12. Yea who woulda thought 1075mg woulda been too much

13. Benodryl trips are just fucked up, I never liked them, I definatly dont recomend it because you'll be freaking out and talking to yourself because you'll " hear people talking " ha.. I did anyways... was a fucked up night

14. START LOW and work your way up.

For me, I started at 150 then went to 200 then 250 then 300 then 350 400-500 then I jumped to 800 and 1000-1100mg but I took it about 10-20 times b4 I took over 500mg.

The best I can describe it is dreaming while your awake (my dreams are almost the same as what I experienced) so the more you take the more "dreamlike" it will be. Not talking about floating or anything like that but its very very realistic.
    Never trust yourself even at low doses if you see a spider blink a couple times or look away then look back or say outloud "its not real" and if it dissapears cool if not squish the thing (though its almost always fake so always depend on bugs being fake and people being fake)

I had to take over 800mg to 'tripout' enough and think people were real/talk to them but after about 20-30 seconds I would figure out and be like oh hahaha...

For 150-500mg I just had what the other guy said, everything was intense and looked like a "3d poster" type thing as well as fake spiders I also saw smileys from a recent acid trip and usually everything just sort of floats around and form other real life objects but usually not tripping me into thinking they are real unless I went over 800mg in the dose.
    Personally I'm not going to take over a gram again unless I feel like I can handle it and if there are no people home for at least 6 hours haha otherwise you'll be poking them every time you see them to see if their real or not. (trying to touch something is the easiest way to tell if its real) Usually people and bugs are the only thing you'll hallucinate so other things are usually real (though I did think I saw liquid in a cup before)