Ben Swann - Reality Check Appreciation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Aug 15, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrerl8EwqH0]Reality Check: One on One with President Obama, Why Is The U.S. Supporting Al Qaeda In Syria? - YouTube[/ame]

2. This threads going to be full of so much win in the coming weeks.

3. I love how none of the trolls post in our threads. They see this info and probably shudder.

My favorite is how they pick the threads that deal with social issues, or threads with a long history to try and pick their fights. It's great, knowing this information is all right here - they can watch it, probably have watched it.. & yet, they still say nothing, still react the same way...THE GOVT FLU

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA3ZohJUjuc]Reality Check: Attack On U.S. Ambassador In Libya An Example Of "Blowback"? - YouTube[/ame]

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5m661fcNZI]Reality Check: What Did Iran's President Really Say About "Wiping Israel Off The Map"? - YouTube[/ame]

6. #28 FRANKMJ, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012

I was trying to find the fox channel that was running the Ron Paul interview/speech (or whatever it was supposed to be) and ended up watching the O'Reily Factor in the process. I've seen the show before and the man is certainly an idiot. He thrashed Obama repeatedly about how he was right and the potus was wrong, about the 'radical muslims', from his interview with him during half time for the super bowl. How we need to "man up" and step up to the terrorists and bomb them, use drones. Really crazy stuff.

I find it even more crazy that Ben Swann is on a Fox news broadcast. Oh well good to see this being on the air so soon after the situation happened. At least some proper news is being shared on a some what main stream broadcast!

Edit: You guys always have the best info to share :smoke:

7. I couldnt find it either but I watched it online last night. You can tell Ron grew on Cavuto

8. #30 garrison68, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012

If we'd never been involved with Libya, this woudn't have happened. Tell me something else I didn't know while you're at it.

9. Ben is currently doing a radio interview on Alex Jones' show ( I know, I know) None the less, its a pretty good listen

10. I unsubscribed from Alex Jones a while ago since his channel spams the shit out of my youtube feed. He's pretty extreem im sure we can all agree but I guess I can say he's not extreem to the point where we can't listen to what he has to say.

Its probably best to view many sources of info which is why I'll find myself watching Cavuto and Orielly once in a while and catch up on to what mainstream media is currently discussing. It helps getting into the midset of people watching that way you're always a step ahead by working with an abundant amount of info from all sides.

Edit: Its just so damn time consuming and annoying at times though

11. His YT channel spammed the shit outta you? I subscribe too and I don't feel that way. Mox News spams the shit out of you, and I'm totally OK with that because they both feed me news. I don't watch most videos but I like to read the headlines and watch what interests me. It's great, who doesn't love lots of options?

In fact, AJ's channel needs to hurry and post that Ben Swann interview. Right now I'm forced to listen to his show from today and that means I AM FORCED TO LISTEN TO HIS AWFUL COMMERCIALS! SPAM ME MUTHA FUCKER!

12. I guess i dont know about lately but quite a few months back. There were more interesting things I wanted to keep an eye open for during that time. I use to follow the young turks too but fuck it

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30N2DIG0rU]Fox 19's Ben Swann: It's Liberty vs Oppression - YouTube[/ame]

14. This guy asked Obama to his face about the NDAA. He's a fuckin' hero.

15. Long speech, but was good to listen too. Alex Jones is kind of annoying though, won't lie.