1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben Harper??

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by IL_Duce, Feb 11, 2004.

1. how many people like ben harper, hes one of my favorite bands to listen to when im smoking, burn one down by him is amazing.

2. ur right, he is amazing. opression is an awesome song, and if ur in the right mood, power of the gospel is awesome too.

3. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center">
    ...ben harper is badass... I like almost all of his songs... especially the woman in you, another lonely day, by my side, excuse me mister, burn one down, forever, gold to me, let me down, please me like you want to, roses from my friends, waiting on an angel, walk away... ok they all kick ass... I have some of his videos on cd... and one entire live show... plus I have a video of him and eddie vedder doing "indifference" live at this awesome show... but yeah, ben is the man... he is an amazing songwriter...

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>

4. ben harper = the shit. seriously...awesome stuff.

oo, and your sig is right. the mars volta is amazing. the story behind the album is awesome too.

5. God Fearing Man!

ben harper is an amazing musician :)

..and excuse me mister

BRILLIANT!

6. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000"><div align="center">
    <font color="#FFFFFF"><b>· The Woman In You:

¬ could have sworn I heard you say 'amen' this morning. showing some kind of sign that you believe. did it fall from your tongue without warnin'? or just another trick to fall from your sleeve? did I hear you say that you believed in angel's? I guess I bring the devil out in you. but we can both remove our halo's. 'cause even an angel needs love too. even angels need love too. the woman in you is the worry in me. some things never change. some things never stay the same. but you're so innocent. i'll take all the blame. how I hate to remember. for that means the day is passed. sometimes I wonder if I know her. or if I really need to ask. the woman in you is the worry in me. half man walks with no shadow. of life he utters his distaste. no apology is expected. love carved sorry in his face.
    </font></b>

[​IMG]

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>

Grasscity Deals Near You