Ben Affleck as the new Batman???

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by MetalMaryJane, Aug 23, 2013.

1. you gotta be fuckin shittin me

2. No Sir, I dare not shit you.

3. he'll be directing it as well

[​IMG]

4. Duuuuude they offered christian bale $50 mill to play batman in Man of Steel 2.

This fool just needs to accept the money and accept the fact that he plays batman really damn good.

5. 1. Zack Synder will will be reprising his role of director for Superman vs. Batman.

2. What does Daredevil have to do with any of this?

6. No live action film will ever compare to the animated films.

I thought I saw that affleck would be doing the new trilogy of batman movies, totally forgot about the supes vs bat movie

daredevil sucked asshole, and I hate when they get the same motherfucker to play 2 different heroes, example being cpt america/human torch. my example being worse cuz its the same universe.

8. #9 Jerzeslugga, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    Weren't ppl kinda of disappointed Heath Ledger was the Joker?

I won't knock him until I see the movie..

However I think they're making a mistake introducing Batman so fucking fast...they really want to rush this Justice League movie huh?

Fucking they just ended the Batman trilogy, and now introduce another...not to mention we get the first Superman movie in what...2 decades, and they want to bring Batman into the equation in the second movie? (I don't count that bullshit Superman Returns..).

9. #10 Carne Seca, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013

That is the best description of that movie.  It was soooo bad.  Between him and Colin Farrell I couldn't decide who was the worst actor.  I am really disappointed they chose Ben Affleck for the role.  But, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and waste 3 hours watching it.  

10. I totally agree with you. It's too soon after the Batman trilogy, and I hate that we never see what happens to Robin after he gets the bat cave..does he or doesn't he become nightwing? I hate ambiguous endings.

They should make a Wonder woman movie instead of doing Batman and Superman back to back.