Belly button

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by HippieeeChick, Nov 8, 2012.

1. How big is too big when it comes to the belly for a piercing? My stomach is pretty flat but I don't have abs or anything. Although, you can see where they are. If I were to work them out for a month or so I think I'd have abs, but I don't want them. I like my girly looking ones. But, I'm asking because I was told a while back that I was basically "too fat" for a belly button ring. I've lost weight since and am kinda back wanting one again... What do you guys think?

2. if it makes you happy who cares what other people think..;)

3. Fat girls can get em too! helps to pull em away from the fridge!

4. I'm not "fat" lol. Don't wanna give the wrong impression here lol. I'm a size 8 and my belly is pretty flat. I just don't want to be that girl that thinks she's way skinnier than she is trying to rock a belly ring when I really just look like trash lol. He didn't say I was "fat" he just said usually girls with flat bellies get them and at the time I was a little bit pudgy. But I've lost it since so I was thinking do it while you can... But idk. Also, no one but my bf would ever see it unless I showed them lol. I don't wear half shirts or anything that it would ever show. It's really just for him.

5. A picture is worth a thousand words . . .

6. Ehhhhhh.... Idk if I wanna do that lol.

7. [quote name='"HippieeeChick"']I'm not "fat" lol. Don't wanna give the wrong impression here lol. I'm a size 8 and my belly is pretty flat. I just don't want to be that girl that thinks she's way skinnier than she is trying to rock a belly ring when I really just look like trash lol. He didn't say I was "fat" he just said usually girls with flat bellies get them and at the time I was a little bit pudgy. But I've lost it since so I was thinking do it while you can... But idk. Also, no one but my bf would ever see it unless I showed them lol. I don't wear half shirts or anything that it would ever show. It's really just for him.[/quote]

Lmao no worries girly. I was just makin a funny. Have some extra padding myself! If its something you want, ten fuck everyone else. I catch flack for some of my ink sometime. But I say to hell with em. I paid for it, on y body, and I have to wear it! Fuck everyone else!

8. Yeahhhh... I know... I'm not even sure if I'm gonna get one. The boy keeps going back and forth. A few years ago he was like yeah I like the ones that dangle and stuff and blah blah so I was gonna go get one (even though it's gonna be awkward as fuck with a random person with their hands all over my stomach... ewww...) but then a year ago or so he was like why would you want metal coming out of your belly? I mean it looks okay but what if you get pregnant and then it's always going to show through your shirt and who's going to ever see it? I was like ...you, duh wtf?

So idk what i'm gonna do, but I d know that if I do decide to I want it to look good, not like I'm too fat to be wearing it. I honestly think It'll be okay though because I'm not pudgy anymore but all the pics I looked at were of these girls with really hot bodies... I mean my body isn't bad but it's not like a Victoria's Secret Angel or anything lol.

9. If you even have to contemplate if your too fat for a belly ring, your too fat for a belly ring

10. Ha. You're funny.

11. [quote name='"HippieeeChick"']Yeahhhh... I know... I'm not even sure if I'm gonna get one. The boy keeps going back and forth. A few years ago he was like yeah I like the ones that dangle and stuff and blah blah so I was gonna go get one (even though it's gonna be awkward as fuck with a random person with their hands all over my stomach... ewww...) but then a year ago or so he was like why would you want metal coming out of your belly? I mean it looks okay but what if you get pregnant and then it's always going to show through your shirt and who's going to ever see it? I was like ...you, duh wtf?

So idk what i'm gonna do, but I d know that if I do decide to I want it to look good, not like I'm too fat to be wearing it. I honestly think It'll be okay though because I'm not pudgy anymore but all the pics I looked at were of these girls with really hot bodies... I mean my body isn't bad but it's not like a Victoria's Secret Angel or anything lol.[/quote]

That's what's wrong with the world. Meat is for the man, bone is for dogs.

12. This ^^^ right here...

Things like piercings and the like should be done for yourself, not others...do what you want to do...do what makes you happy...

13. Lmao, so I hear lol. So I hear...

Well... Regardless of what "society" would classify my body as, he said he loves mine because I'm not fat but I have good curves... Instead of babe or baby or something like that he calls me sexy... So, I personally hate my body but if he likes it, I'm down. Guess maybe I should just see what he says about the piercing... I'd feel better about it if I could do it myself lol. I also considered a tongue ring, but he said absolutely not to that... Only thing I've gotten since we've been together is some more ear piercings... Now I am addicted lol.

14. Lol, this is really true... Idk what I want though. I'm still trying to decide this or another ear piercing or maybe something in my hair (i'd rather a piercing though). And my other problem is I'm really indecisive so I don't want something that's going to leave a big ugly scar if in 10 years I decide I don't like it anymore. Because I was thinking about a really small nose ring or something... but I don't want the scar on my face. Plus, business people are supposed to be "presentable" and shit... IDK! I think... I think I just need more time to think.

15. Well...there you have it...you've just answered your own question...:cool:

16. A lot of chicks i've talked to have them, some don't.

Haha, not sure if i agree with the dude who said "do what makes you happy". I mean, in a way i do, but no one can stand seeing someone trying to pull off something they just can't.

But like you said, if you have anything close to a flat stomach you should be totally fine, and from there it's all just personal preference.

I for one don't think it makes girls look slutty, but it doesn't turn me on when i see a girl flashing what she's got in a belly shirt. That's because i'm a monogamist, and most guys might be into that, i have no clue. but i'm not.

But if it's just me seeing it? Then yeah it's sexy. in a bad ass kind of way.

If you think you can pull it off like you said, then do it. Ask your boyfriend to go with you to get it.

17. Yeah dude. I'm a good girl lol. I don't own half shirts. The closest thing I have to that is a bikini and he's the only person that sees me in it. This would be strictly between me and him. My stomach... Is flat but not ripped is the best way to describe it. I always thought it was kinda cool to be a really bad girl for him but be totally opposite to everyone else. And he's made it well-known he likes that lol. He said that was why I was "the perfect girlfriend. Because you're a respected lady in public but you don't mind getting dirty and you're super sexy" and he's also one of those very few guys that wants a relationship and is against messing/fucking around... I thought he was lying for the longest time but the more we stay together the more I see its true. His friends all do stupid stuff like that and he doesn't go with them or anything... So that makes me happy.

But anyways... Yes it would only be for him to see. I dig the whole idea lol. I think it's really cool. It's cool that I can be bad with him but turn around and other people would never guess that about me lol. I like being unexpected like that and I like being a slut for my man lol.

18. if you have any chance at having kids.... don't do it

19. This is a big reason I'm scared to. I saw how nasty that can get...

20. Right on, this is what i need in a woman :smoking: