1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Believe it or not ladies and gentlemen...

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jan 20, 2004.

1. ... but here are my syptoms,

stml, cottons, euphoira?

i forgot soz, this was gonna be soo cool

2. hehe, it's acronym. but my guess would be, you got the hershey squirts.

Oh, on the topic of stml(short term memory loss) I filled all 3 washing machines in my building with clothes and then forgot about them for like 6 hours. They were all damp ontop of the washers when i finally remembered. This happens almost every other time I do laundry, but never this bad.

3. ^
    atleast the people who live in the same building as you are nice enough to not steal them. (assuming its a apartment building). You certainly cannot leave your clothes unattended in my apartments, i have to sit in there with them... fun indeed...

4. Well it's a dorm building, and I only know like 10% of the people who live in it, so I'm glad nothing was stolen. stml is definitely out to get me...

5. Thanks for the reminder. My clothes have been sitting in the laundry room for about a day and a half. I'm glad I only have 50 people living on my floor, I know most of them well enough that I'm not at all worried about anything being stolen.

Grasscity Deals Near You