Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

being yourself when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killakay, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I want to say goofy things and be a clown when im baked, but I do this kind of thing once and then feel self conscious and stop. Should i just disregard what people think and just be a little weird and say random things? All without being annoying of course, but I still feel annoying to people when high, but when sober I dont mind/give a fuck if I take a tangent in the conversation.

2. Smoking by urself is about enjoying yourself and getting high
    Smoking with friends is more of a social gathering. Passing around a bowl opens people up and they talk more do/say whatever you want

3. when i'm high i feel like im a better version of myself. conversation flows, im smoother, i got game with the girls. everything is swell. just let go and ride the wave man

4. Do whatever you want.

5. Dude do you. Becuase those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.
    I think it goes like that.

6. I don't really like to smoke socially anymore. However, when I do trying to get the whole group in to some random ass laugh fest over something completely unfunny when sober is the most fun you can have IMO. Don't feel self conscious when you're stoned. It ruins the high. If you're inside your own head thinking you are being annoying, and can't be yourself when high around others, my suggestion would be to not smoke socially anymore.

7. I don't really get too weird when I'm high. When I was new to it, I did but now, I can control myself.

8. I have always smoked to relax and to enjoy tv or movies and just life itself. A good way to wind down at the end of the day for me. But for the first time in my life, I met a person who I will NEVER smoke with again. It is like he just smoked a gram of crack or drank 20 red bulls. He will not sit still, will continuously look at the tv and every 10-45 seconds, will whip his head back and stair at you for 5-10 seconds. Looses grip on reality. Thinking the neighbors can hear what we are saying. He just will not sit still! Easily annoyed by certain people and the list goes on. The exact opposite it makes me feel. This guy just started smoking and acts like a crack head would act for crack. Literally! Everyone calls him the buzz kill and I avoid him at all cost now. Good guy straight but now he never wants to be straight. It must be bad genes lol

9. Took me 3 years to get over that feeling. Just know it's not worth the paranoia.

10. the first step to being happy with yourself is to stop caring what other people think about you.. be comfortable with who you are and others will get the point..

11. Take a deep breath and accept you for you man!

12. That is it in a nutshell. My wife would never smoke because she said she felt stupid in front of everyone when she was high. I told here that is why it is so enjoyable! Who cares?? It is a reason to just let your guard down and just have fun! When I smoke, I can care less what people might think. I am usually the one that is always doing the talking and cracking everyone up when sober. But when I am high, it is multiplied. I just wish I could remember my great ideas and all my inventions 10 minutes after I thought of them lol. Oh yea!!! The wife is slowly getting her grove on now.