Being your own God?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ReturnFire333, Mar 25, 2020.

1. So what ? One church holds sunday services, do you really think I cant google other groups of people that are meeting up ?
    What about super stores like wall mart you think they don't have at anytime a hundred or so people in the store ?
    Seems to be just another church that doesn't follow Bible Doctrine and they are trying to get noticed ! a real rev Jim Jones punk ass move
    Churches are known for their works .
    Example is what the Catholic Church is know for ,, ( Raping little boys )
    The mid west church that shows up at veterans funeral service is known for being ass holes .
    Because that so called mega church is holding services pretty much means its a group of idiots .

Because they have statue of Jesus it is clear they don't follow Bible doctrine. 2nd Commandment is all about what images we are aloud to have and the only commandment that carries a curse with it .

If Church Doctrine doesn't match Bible Doctrine then its the leader of the church is corrupting the word of God.
    Its like the churches that have rattle snakes ,,, straight up dumb asses .
    Its all a look at me stunt ..

2. So God is human ?

3. Ronhip wanted to discuss though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. No. God is not human but he created us and he made us in his image. God is supreme, powerful and has the power to control everything. We can do this only to a certain point or level. For example, death, we have no control over it so how can we be God. God can't be a human and humans cannot be God.

5. You say Tohmaetoh - I say Tohmahtoe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well, thanks for ruining my weekend man. Here I was thinking I had a chance.

j

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Number 5.

6277EA83-B172-4828-911C-63DAB82F956B.jpeg

j

8. God gave Jesus all authority and he walked the face of the earth as a Man or human. .
    He bleed on the Cross Like a human..
    He died on the Cross just like a human 2 other humans did next to him .

9. Sorry. but God is not killing anyone. Adam sinned and death was the result of his actions. So, Jesus paid the ransom sacrifice by giving his life for us. So, we can be saved. How God is killing?

10. So - what you are saying here is that anyone that is of the homosexual persuasion should be put to death?? Is this really what you're telling me?
    Also - you’re categorizing homosexuals in with people that hurt children? Is that what you're doing?

@Spanish@rcher never once mentioned “christians”.

ALL disease must be due to mankinds sinning then with this theory?

2. Since ”God is Good” - and the Coronavirus is his tool - then it is wonderful that all of the elderly and ill that are dying from the virus - are dying!
    THOU SHALT NOT KILL (Well, I can, and its a wonderful, good thing, but don't you even think about killing you EVIL, awful human!”

So - the virus is a result of our actions?

YOUR ACTIONS??

Mine?

My daughters actions?

oh - nevermind. Ugh - its @vostok s fault!

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Boy you've got that right.

j

12. Jesus is the son of God. He was born as a human and died as a human because he had to pay the ransom to save us. You know why because Adam was perfect, he was the direct creation of God, So Jesus was born through the holy spirit as a perfect person like Adam was in the beginning. He died for us. Jesus also healed people which no human can.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Ok. Who created the virus? A human created this virus in China. How God created the virus. Humans created the virus. So it is affecting everybody. Actions of one person will affect others. If one will not drive safely, one will meet with an accident. Global warming, pollution and different other problems in the world, who is behind it? We are doing it and we are suffering. Like what Adam did we all are suffering, but there will be an end to this one day. We just need to have hope in God. God will work in his time and give us the answers.

14. :judgekneel::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. You telling me hospitals don't exist then?
    The idea of medicine is just one mental, global trip that were all on together I presume?
    I've superglued the end of a guys finger back on before. It healed no worries, little scar but looks pretty good considering I was drunk.
    We don't need god to heal each other mate. We need acceptance and tolerance. (And epoxy resin)
    Something religious people will never understand.

16. whats the diff between 6 and 9???

and in many cultures my babe/ girlfriend/wife is my goods(material item)

cheers

17. #37 Spanish@rcher, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Is that what they actually are ? I've never really checked before. Seems kinda pointless information lol.
    I just noticed something though.
    It Says one must not want to fuck ones neighbours wife.....
    But doesn't actually say anything about wanting to fuck ones neighbour.....
    Was god secretly gay and slightly misinterpreted.
    He really meant only fuck your neighbour, not his wife....
    Or maybe it was just made "a sin" to be homosexual because god needed lots of victims to experiment on with plagues and mass genocide.
    Don't get babies with 2 weiners so therefor it was outlawed.
    Logically it would encourage population growth etc.

Fuck me, given what's happening now and the possible rising of a new world order it could happen again.
    Just need some religious nutter to be crowned emperor of the 'new' global govornment and were all back to missionary sex.....
    Nah fuck that shit man. I'm out lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #38 ReturnFire333, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    If you subscribe to the trinity which I do, God is human and God through Christ Jesus of Nazareth.

Edit: I actually need to retract and edit this statement: God was both human and God when Christ was alive, but when he died, the former passed away. Now, there is only the spirit of God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit, all in heavenly abound.

19. Who created the virus? A human created this virus in China. How God created the virus. Humans created the virus”

C’mon - really?? Lol Humans created the virus?

Care to elaborate? I’m interested in hearing how man created the Coronavirus.

COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin

I’d still love to hear your version though. Please and thank you.

j

• Like Like x 2
  20. religion is so exhausting