Being your own God?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ReturnFire333, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Title explains itself. I'm hoping the people that subscribe to this ideaology will come out and provide substanance to this post. I dont want to share my religious view before hearing others views.

2. Really!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. are you high

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. No, medicated.

5. What if I don't want to share mine unless you share yours first?:poke:

As a rule, people who want to share their religion with you don't necessarily want you to share your religion with them. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. But you and I probably agree. We need the plebs. Jk Jk.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Not on every "cotton picking" detail, but as far as what matters in the end...... probably.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. The end result for me is we are not our own God, but in the righteousness of Christ, we are Him. By His will and spirit we are one with Christ in the Holy Spirit. So my truth is to say rather, that God is us, not we are He or him.

9. Sounds familiar.

10. BS Cant happen buck wheat ,,, to be a God one is required to be Holy ….. you know with out sin ..
    So that pretty much takes everyone I know out of the running .

God loves the truth ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. #12 Vee, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    [​IMG]
    The deal here is we exploit cannabis, a plant that in many
    other cultures over the years, all agree this cannabis has a spirit,
    she visits the smoker and often takes the user on a ride or may not

Growers can feel this spirit calling it something else perhaps,
    so this spirit is with us all the time

I just know she is floating around here someplace.
    with my canna spirit in one form or another,
    seed, stalk bud,oil,

I'd be anxious to return to a 2000 year old carpenter and his recent pedofiles lololol

Entheogenic use of cannabis - Wikipedia

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Being your own human makes way more sense than being your own God. Taking responsibility for myself and my own actions. A god is someone you revere, you worship, who is all knowing....

I'm just a simple human that is much like a little ant trying to make my way on this earth. Not better, not worse. No such thing as gods in my world. It's all about survival, an understanding that we work better together (like ants do), and an innate desire to make more humans as I did with my two kids.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. God's the biggest sinner going mate. He's currently wiping out half the world's pensioners with corona virus..most of them are religious too.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. No God isn't the biggest sinner.

God cant sin nor will he look upon sin ..
    Please post any part of the Bible that makes God or Christ as a sinner ?

The wages of sin is death ,, all sin is equal in Gods eyes ,, unless you hurt children ,, homosexual or someone who claims they are a person of God and they are not .
    God says he will judge those people more servilely

Actually Less then 35 % of the people are Christians and less then that are true believers, the real numbers are about 10 or 15 % at the most are actually God fearing Christians .

I don't why you would think the most of the people who will get the corona virus and die will be a mostly Christians ?
    Please post any facts that Christians are the majority of people contracting and dying from the Corona virus .

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I never said they were Christians, I said religious. And seeing as something like 80% of the world is religious. That number is higher for pensioners and lower for millenials but go check for yourself and you'll see that 80% total is about right.
    The pensioners have around a 25% mortality rate from the virus so therefor it is massively more likely that those who die from it believe in God. Maybe a different version of what you call god but they will be religious in there own way.

The only thing you all agree on is that your version of god was and still is,
    the creater of all life.
    Something cannot just suddenly exist from nothing without gods intervention so only god coulve created coronavirus.
    And aids, hepatitis, the plague.
    Oh aye, he created that plague and killed all the first born children cos that Egyptian dude was having a party without him. Yeah that was nice of him wasn't it.
    Very Christian thing to do.

• Like Like x 1
  16. My non scriptural opinion is that these diseases are the result of the fall of man and sin, and tools that God allows to accomplish his perfect will. God is good, so that which comes from Him is ultimately good, regardless of how bad it looks to your and mine limited human perspective.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. #19 Vee, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    thought you'd drop ya fly .........good for you keeping ur mouth closed ...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Being your own God ..... Let's first be humans. If you are a good human you will showcase love, care, mercy, kindness for everyone. God showcases the same qualities Love, care and mercy. We became our own God and created so many troubles and today we blame God for what is happening right now, but actually it's the result of our own actions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1