Being watched by the police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buck Strickland, Jan 28, 2012.

1. I have just been informed that me, and my car are being watched... Apparently I am a suspect in a breaking and entering charge because my car was seen near the scene and someone reported my plate number... Thankfully I have nothing to do with it so I think I'm in the clear, but they still want me to come in abd talk to them about it but I still don't want the police anywhere near me because I'm not exactly a saint... Have any of you ever been watched?? How did you deal with it, and how did you get the police to fuck off??

2. Just go in. If you actually didn't do it and you can prove it, there gunna stop watching you. Not going in and avoiding them makes you look so much more guiltier, and they will be following you more.

3. ftp.

you can go in, answer ther bullshit questions.
    they cant put nothing on you unless you were spoting doing the crime..
    fight it if they try fuckn you over.

source: my old mans a ex cop

4. i like your username lol im watching king of the hill atm. just go in and tell them where you really were, and have someone that can verify the story via phone. youll be good

5. tell them your name is rusty shackleford

6. It's better you clear your name.

Get a haircut.

Police do judge.

7. My opinion? Don't talk to them at all and tell them to fuck off. Lay low for a couple of weeks.

8. If you didn't do it just go to the PD and stick with your alibi. They can't pin anything on you.

If you did do it, you've already been witnessed and the outcome probably will not be in your favor.

9. [quote name='"Parable"']

If you did do it, you've already been witnessed and the outcome probably will not be in your favor.[/quote]

Well the problem is not that I did it... Because I didn't... But I was in the area for may I say "sketchy purposes" and that's all I'm worried about but they didn't even mention that

10. Then don't even worry about it. Just leave that "sketchy purposes" part out when they ask you "why were you in the vicinity?" Hell, even if you do tell them you were there to pickup they probably wouldn't even care.. It's not a drug related investigation.

11. This. Theyre not investigating you for drugs...

12. [quote name='"Ratio"']i like your username lol im watching king of the hill atm. just go in and tell them where you really were, and have someone that can verify the story via phone. youll be good[/quote]

I watch king of the hill everytime I smoke. Not much anymore since I watched them all on Netflix. Dammit bobby.

13. Do not talk to the cops on your own. Get a lawyer. They can use shifty shit to put a crime on you that you did not do.

It will not help you to talk to them. Nothing you say in there will be used to help you in the court of law; their only goal is to get you to say something that will get you convicted.

DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS.

If you did not do it, they have no evidence against you. Talking to them can only make things worse.

14. This.

Dont waist your gas going down there. Let your tax dollars bring you a taxi. After the taxi ride just dont say a word beside "I want my lawyer."

15. The best way is to just clear your name and go talk to them. You can leave at anytime you want. They can't hold you there. You're going there in cooperation with their investigation, it's much better to get there and clear everything up. That's the best way. It's good to have a lawyer with you too but you shouldn't need it really.

16. shit just reading this makes me want my lawyer

17. #17 Smooth Criminal, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    I've been watched for nearly a year.But not any more.I became paranoid as fuck,they where always inside my hood watching at night (because most of the stuff I've done was at night).Walk in the street to a shop and what do you know?Either one or two undercover watching,or a car following.I got my phone tracked (lot's went to jail because of that).I stayed low,and stopped smoking for maybe about 6-7 month's (believe it).My phone got tracked.I got stopped by random cop's in the street for no reason,because I looked suspicious.Whenever I sit a deal over any street,I get a phone call from people telling me that cop's are surrounded by that area.Many that don't deal with this,got questioned by the police about me (some snitched).Dealt with an undercover that came and worked at my restaurant (never knew he was undercover until he went).About that restaurant undercover cop (worker) I actually smoked with him inside my house,but before I smoked with him I smoked out his cousin (who never smokes,and doesn't work for the police),so then when he knew I smoked out his cousin he backed out (also his uncle is the head of the police department).So after 7 month's of staying low and not communicating with the guy's,they finally saw that they weren't getting shit out of me.Rite now I don't see any undercover.They differently layed low on me.So they fucked off, after putting accidentally people who they thought where suspect's that dealt with me in jail,laying low and stopped everything I was doing.Don't think undercover are simple as other pig's.Their really tough and smart,it's their job.Don't think you can easily shift away from them.After all that I'm still laying low key.Thank god for getting out of this.Just don't fuck with them,and you'll be ok.

18. Call the investigator on the telephone and see if you can dispose of the matter that way.

Going in to the station to talk to the cops without a lawyer is not a good idea because by the time you get out of there, the cops will have you convinced you are up on a felony rap. Bad idea.

Better to get a lawyer. Not too expensive. Cheaper than getting arrested.

19. [quote name='"bumtildeath"']Do not talk to the cops on your own. Get a lawyer. They can use shifty shit to put a crime on you that you did not do.

It will not help you to talk to them. Nothing you say in there will be used to help you in the court of law; their only goal is to get you to say something that will get you convicted.

DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS.

If you did not do it, they have no evidence against you. Talking to them can only make things worse.[/quote]

My dad is an attorney and he is acting as my lawyer

20. just say you may have been loitering and smoking cigarettes but you definitely didnt do anything illegal like b & e, if they ask about drugs say never. do not consent to a DT.

easy