Being used for weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Punjukku, Nov 3, 2019.

1. the op when he posted his second post said the moocha got annoyed when he forgot the cart to smoke ,,,if the guy gets annoyed just because the op forgot the cart ,he seems a sort of guy who op is a bit intimidated of,,that why i said say youve 'stopped for a while cuz my chest was hurting' ,,.of course he could just tell the mooch about time you chipped in and bought a cart to share after work ,,mooch might be ok about that ,,but it was just what op said about the guy gettin annoyed ..,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doesn't matter, you don't need to tell your work colleague what you're doing bro - You're busy and that's it.
    Then go home and get stoned in peace!
    You got this!

3. #43 killset, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    Or just be a man about it and stand up for yourself instead of being a liar. You choose the path of a liar, I prefer being a man. Who gives a fk if the guy gets annoyed? that's weak bro

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. myself id probably tell the guy to fuk off and buy ihis own carts etc ,,,but the op seems like a young kid ,maybe i read him wrong ,but its up to him what he decides ,
    about lying i cant believe youve never lied ,i think thats a bit of lie mate ;),,but i aint going to get into an argument about whether to lie or not ,,just not worth arguing ,it his problem not ours to sort out the best he can ,cheers for now off to have a toke ,mac/

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Enjoy bro!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. had a bad mooch at work ,he was always after my tobacco roll ups ,,so one day i rolled him one with tobacco mixed with Datura leaf he never asked again ,,,mac,

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Ah the devils trumpet. I know that all too well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would probably tell them to get their own..

I had friends who had different dealers than me.. which was fun different steains and what not

Then whenever we hugout and wanted to smoke one of us would say or ask "want to match?"

9. #49 killset, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    Time for him to grow up. If hes old enough to get high, hes old enough to man up for himself. It's his classmate anyways so they're the same age. It's not like hes standing up to someone twice his age. I taught my sons from the get go to stand up for themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  10. yep your right ,,i thought it may have been an older guy he was talking about ..oh well he'll work it out for himself ,,,mac,

11. I had a mate like that who wanted free weed all the time.
    My other friend had a conversation with him and he hasn't asked again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I don’t really like people BUT if I don’t have weed or my pen, I “become” friends with someone who does. Hey I’m not your friend without some greenery lol

13. i've been workin where i have been working for 6 months and some vaps aint nothing. i keep my partners in energy drinks and they me beer and everyone tobacco. take care of those whom you spend more time with than your family...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Did the OP ever come back and say if this is still a problem? The thread started a year ago.

15. Daisy honey, I feel your pain. This is why I have zero friends.