Being used for weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Punjukku, Nov 3, 2019.

1. I know there is a lot of post about this topic out there, but I just want some opinions or just want to rant.
    I don’t smoke a lot, but occasionally I do carry a vap pen around with me. There was one time after work, I decided to smoke with one of my coworker. We get along well, but we were not close friends, and we only talk at work. I invited him to smoke with me one night after work. After, he would ask me if I have my pen with me every time he see me. He knows that I don’t smoke at work, and after work except that one time. At first, I don’t really mind, but it have been going on for over a month now and I’m starting to get annoyed. Since we work together, I didn’t want to cause any tension.
    Anyway I just want to rant, what do u guys think? Is he a moocher?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Just say you've stopped smoking because you don't have the money to do so..

Leave any weed/vapes/Js ect at your house & smoke when you get home.. the dude will soon stop asking if he knows u don't smoke anymore :confused_2:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Dont be a liar man. Liars are so trashy. Just be straight up with the guy, that's what adults do.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. trouble is if your straight up with the mooch ,,he could get a bit nasty ,,and start a bit of gossip etc ,,,moochers can be a bloody pests to get rid of ....like @BrewsnWeed666 as said leave you stuff at home and smoke there or some where else.. mac,,

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. That is what I’m afraid of, since I don’t use often, I just keep it in bag and forget about it. Until it ran out of battery, and when I forgot to charge it and don’t have it with me; he would act annoyed. I really like our working relationship, and we share a lot of common interest. It’s quite disappointing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. just tell him ,,youve stopped smoking/vaping for a while ,say your chest has been a bit sore at times after you smoke/vape ,,and you dont want make any worse ,,,luck any way ..if he gets annoyed hes not really a mate is he ,a mate wouldnt get pissy with you ,,mac,

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tell the guy, that ur out. Can't afford it. How bout u buy a cartridge?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. yea thats another way just say money is short and ask him to chip in for a cartridge or buy one ,,if he dont you know hes been using you ,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Or just get rich and used to the mooches

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yes, just say u don’t have it and don’t have it out for ppl to see at work

• Like Like x 1
  11. Had to disagree on that one boss, if it gets them out of my life with no fuss I'll take that road. People lie every day, and no one is exempt:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Unfortunately most adults don’t act such and more often then not shit spreads and is started at work over jealousy, which is what would happen when the person asking daily starts to get turned down on his advances to smoke OPs stash

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Agreed.
    Fuck them.
    OP - I suggest you don't carry it to work for a while, because I doubt he'll believe that "it was just the once" story any more than I do...
    Be up front. Dude. I've given you some and you haven't put shit in...I'm not gonna keep doing this.
    Let them get sore about it if they need to. They're the ones putting you in a situation where you need to set them straight.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Record the conversation covertly in case you need to use it.

15. Except that guy could be vengeful and rat him out to a boss, then he gets a drug test without prep time to pass it and then is laid off.

It's not immature to lie about such a thing to protect yourself. It's called survival and an inteligent person will do ANYTHING for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I am a very upfront blunt person that doesn't bite their tongue at work because I work in a kitchen, but I have to agree here. People are vindictive and salty.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pathetic. Liars are pussies

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Indeed they are. I won't lose my job over some vindictive person.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hey guess what then OP can say that the snitch uses weed also.

y’all are so paranoid just tell him that you’re tired of him only smoking your stuff without contributing and if he gets butthurt then you can see that he doesn’t care about your relationship but only your weed grow tf up people

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Lmao, sometimes it’s more adult to bypass any childishness that most adults show when butthurt and just brush them off with an I’m out or w.e. Why chance any unwanted issues AT WORK? So u can feel like billy bad ass? Smh..... hopefully OP learns from this and keeps his stash to himself at work...

• Like Like x 1