Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being The Connoisseur Stoner At A Party Full Of Jits

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ReturnFire333, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Anyone else share the experience? I thought it was always the funnest thing. Having the dankest pot at the party, being like "You, come here, you come here, you come here" hit this bowl because it had to be corner it. Then smoking that dank ass herb and listening to people comment on the dank smell. Anyone else share the experience of being the connoisseur stoner at a party.?

• Like Like x 5
    I like it when people talk good about the weed and they dont know I grew it. I buy the best seeds I can find and have had nothing but good luck.

• Like Like x 8
  3. #3 ReturnFire333, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014

You've probably seen people trash the hell out of your weed, torch the entire bowl, canoe the joint etc. I'd be pissed unless I got paid for it, which I'm sure you did. Even still I'd be like wow, scrubs.

• Like Like x 1
    Oh yea, there is always somebody who talks a good game but dont have any on them. :)

Weed is legal here so quality is a big deal.

5. Haha yaw they be like aye bro I hit this bong one time. Started seeing some crazy ass shit than they start acting like a retard makin some weird noises coming up with some of the stupidest ideas. Haha like damn dude chill out you're looking like a clown it's not funny haha

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah just shows ur dealing with ghetto people I don't associate myself with them anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. jit
    Juvenile In Training

Any juvenile who doesn't know how to act right, and still needs grown-up training

Like most these young jit's on here who say shit without really knowing what it stands for or means.
    Example 1: Younger fellow (Doing anything juveniles (kids) would be doing example: (Being disrespectful) or (On urbandictionary mis-defining words)

Older fellow "A jit stop with all that bullshit before I go get your momma"

Example 2: Older fellow "A jit clean that mess up before you get your ass Chris Browned"

Hit this bowl because it has to be corner it.  <--I don't know wtf that means

• Like Like x 8
  8. Connoisseur and jit in the same title. Mind blown

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Corner hit*

you sound like you may be a little snobby about it. its just weed man, if you cant handle somebody wasting a bit you probably shouldnt be sharing. instead of feeling superior just teach them a better way, if theyre new they probably dont know better yet.

• Like Like x 7
  11. #11 Lawlerskates, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    Yea, that's me. I don't grow - I just get from a medical dispensary, which is what all my friends do. But people with no experience with dispensaries are typically blown away when I tell them the weed they're smoking cost me $8/g or less. My $8 dispensary weed looks like gold compared to some of the stuff people grab from the street over here in Seattle. Usually I'm the only one who even knows what strain they're carrying.

Usually I'm the one smoking everyone out too. And damn straight they better corner that bowl...or I will definitely call them out on it. :p

Seems like some people out there couldn't consistently light the corner of a bowl if their life depended on it...

12. That's my situation far too often tbh lol.  I don't mind sharing my weed but I like for other people to contribute to bowls if they've got kush but yeah dude I go to parties all the time and I'm the only one with a piece to share (like a big bong for the table not a little pipe or nothing) and a lot of kush people bring like a gram and I just pull out my mason jar filled to the brim.  Nothing worse than when those people are hitting your bong then they load an individual bowl for themselves and you just give them this face -_- ... Also if people don't corner the bowl then I finish it for them if they're not able to do it

13. #13 FrenchToast, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    Happens quite often at the moment, hanging out with some new friends and i always bring my piece because their are no other ones.
    Some of them don't want to hit my bong (it's a 17" ~ beaker base) because it hits to hard for them.. I tell them every time to corner the bowl, to take smaller hits but they never remember... God damn it ! 

I packed a small bowl the other evening for me and a friend, let him go first, remind him about cornering. He then torches the bowl, takes a monstrous hit and didn't hit it for the whole night after, hahaha i've got to admit "noobs" can be funny sometimes, but hey "noob" or not, who cares, as long as we're friends :D

Oh and also sometimes they don't want to because i smoke pure (like everybody should, but hey) and they say that it's going to be "too strong".... What the actual fck? 

14. #14 ReturnFire333, Aug 17, 2014

I've delt far too often with people who have no care of learning better methods of smoking, they would rather just burn an entire bowl in one hit. Those people I wouldn't smoke with. I don't think it's being snobby, it's just conserving.

15. I agree with being friendly and sharing it, after all it's just weed. But, there are people who abuse this and roam from circle to circle as it's happened to me plenty of times. They don't just hit it, they take it! I don't mind sharing but if you see me and three others toking and you ask to join of course I will let you but don't take the entire bowl. It's like sharing chocolate and he took the entire bar

16. You seem like arrogant dipshit op. Way to go brother.

17. #17 ReturnFire333, Aug 17, 2014

And when it comes to that situation you really can't let anyone hit your bowl because they will torch it. So if you don't want your dank, expensive herb burned up in one hit, don't let randoms hit it. My philosophy, not suggesting anything to you.

18. I can't corner a bowl to save my life :(

19. If you're so concerned about this then why not pack snappers? Fresh greens every time...I never understood the whole cornering crap.

• Like Like x 6
  20. just dump the bowl out when there's no more green stuff in there..

it's just weed dude..

• Like Like x 3