Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Surrounded By Fail Smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattstr, Feb 21, 2011.

1. So I've been smoking for close to 2 years on a regular basis now. I generally hate smoking by myself, although it would make things much simpler for me. I always put the extra effort to get some people together to chill. I know like 30 people that I smoke with, usually 4 or 5 at a time.

But it seems that a lot of people seriously have no idea what they are doing when they smoke...
    I almost always have to roll, I have to baby the kids that get too high, and countless FAIL incidents, like fighting with fast food managers because someone didn't get their order, when in fact, they had it the whole time...

I guess my question is, what would you do in my situation? I mean its not like the ppl I chill with are herbs, there are just those that are too inexperienced, and they come along with my other more experienced friends that I actually WANT to come.

I was thinkin of just smoking by myself for like a week and c how it goes, but I just get too many light ups if I don't make an appearance for like 2 days...

What would you do in my shoes? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. honestly, I love noobies. I think there the funniest thing if theyre baked off their ass. however, I do see why u get angry. and smoking by yourself isnttoo bad actually.

3. Your best bet is too just teach all the noobies man,
    when i was learning i was glad to listen to the more experienced smokers..

And if they really are that annoying etc...then just let your experienced friends know you want a circle with just yall, and not the noobs. Especially if the noobs are not pitching in.

4. Haha agreed, they definitely can be hilarious. But sometimes, when they throw up in your car cuz they overate or "smoked too much" , it can be a pain :mad:

5. Haha the dilemma is, the noobs almost always pay for everything ;):D

6. That is what noobs are for, right?

7. The noobs are the one who buys the food. Especially if they didn't throw down for the weed. :D

8. #8 RedSmiley, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    YESSS.
    This why i love noobs.

Op take advantage of this foreal,
    but slowly teach them...

I smoked with this guy a while back,
    he always needed help hooking up a half ounce plus,
    and he'd be like man im trying to smoke this all today.

:rolleyes:
    We always tried lmao.

9. You, sir, are one lucky dude

10. It was only regs,
    we smoked blunt after blunt after blunt with this guy...

But i guess he finally realized that
    its dumb trying to smoke all your weed at once.

Gravy train has left :mad:

11. free regs are great regs to me :cool:

Honestly, i think im just gonna keep smoking with noobs

its so easy to take advantage of em :smoke:

12. Regs are the shit here in texas, cheap and good.

Yeah,
    taking advantage of people is kind of fucked,
    but oh well,
    you gotta learn somehow..

13. haha nice
    Well, not rly take advantage, more like, Ill roll and provide the environment, music, stories, etc,

U snakes grab the dutches, bud, and munchies :)

14. Yeah it seams like most noobs need a place to smoke more than anything..
    and someone to show them how to smoke lmao

15. The thing I hate most is when I'm smoking at a party and people (typically the type of chicks who drink a half a mike's hard lemonade and then act wasted) ask to smoke with me and claim they smoke all the time, and they clearly have no idea what they're doing and aren't even inhaling.

16. make the dumbiest one eat the blunt roach and tell him it will get him really high LOL:smoke:

17. You mean drink the bong water right?

That's the only way to get truly stoned.

18. One girl claimed she was a smoker, so I cyphed some haze with her

After 10 minutes she said she couldnt feel her legs...

I had to call her best friend to come pick her up...

* sigh, sometimes, the fail is too overwhelming

She comes back 30 minutes later, completely blazed and blushing

19. I did that once when I first started smoking. we saw 5-0 so they made me eat around .3 in a J. Super sticky :p