Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChaliTuna, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Alright so i'm about to get sooo blowwnnn...and my friend wants me to walk down to our shop...but thats like a mile away and i just took a 2 month t break, is there any tips you guys can give on how i can make this journey?

The weed i got fucks with my mind so much i don't know how i'm gonna make it but any tips would be 'ppreciated :smoke:

2. hahah music, and relax.

3. well if you're planning on getting completely blown and can still function, why not go for it!

otherwise, smoke slow. take a hit and walk a bit. repeat.

listen to some music on the way and get lost in your thoughts.

4. i don't know if i'm gonna be able to function, but its my bubbler im takin on this magical journey so ima sit down in the grass and let it hit me slow

5. Depends on the weed. Indica I have a hard time wanting to do anything. I'd probably sit down and lay in the grass off the street if I had to walk a mile. Sativa, i'd jog that motherfucker.

Bring music and munchies on the way.

6. Best advice anyone can give.

7. do that man. take a hit and wait a while. if after a bit you aren't where you want to be, take another hit. moderation. :)

i actually operate like that daily. i'll take a hit or two, get to a nice, relaxed place and then do my thing. i'll re-up when and as i want to.

8. Bicycle. Get there faster without wasting gas, and burn off some calories you might gain from munching out.