The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being stoned when you wake up.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 28, 2003.

?

Are you buzzed after being stoned when you wake up?

1. Yes all the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Some times.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. never happes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. none of your buisness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Does anyone else have this happen to them?

I got ripped last night and now I still have a fairly good buzz.
    I was just wondering if anyone else ever does this.

2. i've smoked alot in a night, and havent ever woken up still buzzed... it would be cool though.

3. This happens to me a lot, believe it or not. If I smoke the night before past like 7 pm, I'll wake up the next morning at 6:30, still a little buzzed. It's a nice thing to wake up to! Would be great if you planned on wake and baking the next morning -- already start off with a buzz.

4. haha im at schoo stoned

5. i have had this happen but only once or twice. i can't say i minded it made the wake and bake much easier.

6. it's happened to me more times than I can count..it's great! :D

7. HIGH All, us up here on The WET Coast too Bud Head. It's because we smoke so much during the day (me anyway) that there's All that good THC still lingering in the bod I guess.

8. I just thought I had some good bud! LOL

Looks like we all have some good bud!

9. HELL YEA IVE WOKEN UP WITH A BUZZ AFTER SMOKING THE PREVIOUS NIGHT... HAPPENDS ALL THE TIME. ITS GREAT. WE SMOKE AFTER 10 PM AND WAKE UP IN THE MORNING STILL FLOATING.... :D ITS A WONDERFUL THING!!!!

10. It may be 5 more before i do!

11. its happened to me before but not for yrs , use to happen when i first started smoking.

Think it only happens when your body isnt use to thc cause no weed high should last that long unless your body just aint use to that amount of thc in you.

12. I think it's happened to me once before. It's a really light buzz in which I feel extremely relaxed. It's a great thing every time of course.

13. its happens to me too.......it was really kool especially because i had to go to school

14. happens to me quite often. smoke a lot of some bomb ass nugs late the night before... wake up still buzzed and ready for the wakey :D

15. IU had only 5.5-6 hours sleep in between! That could be one of the factors for it happening!

16. yepyep..cause when im tired im especially high.

wonder if u dream weird stuff while ur high...lol

17. I have been red eyed and buzzed over for the last four days non-stop. I have quit smoking today and going to see if I can clear the head..

18. Back in the day, before my tolerance got really high, it used to happen to me. It's pretty great. Unlike waking up still-drunk after partying, it's a really nice buzz and makes you happy to be awake... maybe i should smoke less... noooooo

19. every day :) but thats just cause im a burnout.....

20. I wish I can get another operation and chill in bed with some smoke for a week :) Oh yeah..plenty of vicoden too! :D

Grasscity Deals Near You