1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Being stoned to deal with society

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Bud Head, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Does any one here get a little stoned so they can be relaxed when dealing with people?

I don't get stoned, but on occations, I'll take a hit or two when I know I'm going to be dealing with a asshole type of person..

Example...

This guy owes me 1500.00 dollars and when I go by to collect, I take a hit or two to keep me calm.. Other wise I'd probably tear off his head and shit down his neck..

Some times it's best to be a lttle high just so you don't loose it..

2. I hear ya BH. A quick hit or two here and there helps me to deal with everday people as well. I find myself kinda uptight sometimes, but the sweet MJ helps me to remain mellow and deal with people in a better manner.

3. why ya sober? tryin to get a job?

4. The money is from a job I did..
    I told this ass hole I was to be paid the day after I was finished.. This is what buisness people put up with on a monthly basis..

5. She said she couldnt handle herb anymore, its just way to hardcore for her. She was smoking a toke or two of some mexican bud then going crazy for days on end, naked and everything.
    Actually, I think she's out right at the moment. :(

6. i like takin a toke or 2 before a test , helps me work clear mindedly...(is mindedly a word??)

me high

7. Heh, I got stoned for a job interview about a year ago when I was 18 and I got the job because the boss said I had a "laid back personality." Hahaha. But, yeah, I enjoy being in public places or just around total strangers in general when I'm stoned.

8. I like to take a hit or two from the gravity before each of my classes. I like to smoke before I have a concert, or attend one. I like to smoke in social situations (like parties, crowds). Basically, I guess you could say I smoke just to deal with, well, just to deal.

9. Amen Sista, definately get stoned to put up with some people and just life in general. Girly I am also sober ( meh ), it feels good and bad. I mean soberness is only good up to a point but being high is like laying on a nice pillow constantly...mmmmmm pillow

10. the great bud head doesnt smoke? huh? wha? i.. i dont understand

11. ^doesnt get stoned :when he needs to be relaxed to deal with people, just a little to stay mellow

12. If you need to be stoned to deal with life, then i'm afraid to say you've got a problem...

13. then i guess i have a problem...

sorry to go off topic but i think its weird how if you kill someone, they just go away, and like its bad. they dont want to go away, and u send them away. killing is bad.

i got some fuckin blazin ass chronic its so awesome.
    im high
    im proud
    the end

14. You miss understood my words..

I do get stoned, but I don't get stoned when I have to deal with people..

I get stoned when I don't have to deal with people...Like right now!!!:D

15. I don't have to be stoned to deal with life.. I love it just the way it is..

I just need a couple of hits to to deal with these ass holes who doesn't want to pay me after we agreed on a price and they know when I'm done, they need to pay me...

16. I would say break his leg if he owed you the money for...umm, "illegal activities", but since its from a job...that wouldnt go over too well. Just threaten to take him to court or something BH.

17. I say very few of us NEED Mj to get through life, its more of a tool that makes it alot easier.

18. HIGH All, *LOL* your right Luke it does make life easier.
    Me stoned from the time I get up to the time I go to bed...abuser of marijuana...yup I abuse her every day.

Grasscity Deals Near You