Being stoned + Roller coasters.

Discussion in 'General' started by Serapsis, Oct 10, 2008.

1. My friend just got a job at valley fair...
    Which got me thinking...

Has anyone ever ridden a roller coaster baked?
    If so, how was it... Sounds fun.

2. I didnt know was any other way, I'm confused now.

Yea man, I live not too far from Busch Gardens, they have two of the top 10 coasters on the planet. One was featured on the Discovery channle. We road the Griffin like 7 times in a row, it was a slow rainy day, but not enough to stop the fun, so we were able to stay seated, its only like a 7 second ride though, but what a freakin ride.

We burn on the sky lifts, thats pretty damn cool itself. Then we get a $10 slice of pizza & get drunk, then ride some more, then the sky lift, then more drinking, then more riding & so on & so on.

But to answer your question;

ITS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

3. Blazing on the sky lifts at Busch Gardens is simply amazing. The Griffin is effin intense, I thought it was broken the first time I road it when it stopped at the apex.

And yes riding roller coasters blazed is the only way to do it.

4. I just went to an amusement park about a month ago. Baked some edibles for it, had an amazing time.

5. We always smoke in the parking lot, we even did the ripcord 15 minutes after smoking a fat joint - that was intense ha. Next up is rolling on e while at a park.

6. I always bring a small bowl and some pot with me to the amusement park. I wouldn't have it any other way. I also ate 5.5 grams of shrooms at Cedar Point and turned into a cartoon a few years ago.

7. Shrooms + theme park = sounds nuts

8. Sounds super intense.....I might try a batch of brownies when I got to Cedar Point next week.

9. hahah shrooms and rollercoasters. the worst place to trip would be on a roller coaster.

10. Hell yeah its awsome.

I got like a three hour drive to the best amusment park in the world

cedar point

the only thing that sucks is waiting in line for a long time whilst high.

11. yea man i smoked 3 fat bowls before i went on my first ever rollar coaster at busch gardens. nothin has ever killed a buzz faster in my life lol

12. The loops get me every time. I feel like gravity just became inverted.

13. yo man did you go to the one in virginia?

14. no but i can only immagine its amazing. i went on one of those rides at a carnival where ur standing up and it tilts into the air and spins around mad fast when i was rolin face. only the most superb feeling ever. it was a DARE carnival actually:rolleyes:.

15. nahhhhhh they got one in tampa so i just always go there whenever i go to miami

16. The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts my friend. I love them individually, but when done together the sheer pleasure is almost enough to make you cream your pants. Everyone should do this at least once.