Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being stoned in school

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dreamlividar, Sep 14, 2013.

1. So today during my lunch period me and a couple of friends went off campus and decided to have a smoke session. My friend Casey had a glass blunt with him, which is basically what it is. The weed we had was super dank to say the least. My first hit of it basically destroyed my lungs. I coughed to the point of almost puking, but I recovered (this is my third time smoking in a long time, I quit for about five months and just started back two weeks ago). I'm expecting a nice enjoyable high with the giggles and slight munchies, but this was way more than that.
    After a two minute walk back to our car (we went to a empty parking lot) I was just losing control. My entire body was completely numb and I could not sit still for five seconds. Soon enough I just told myself to relax and let the high just flow.
    Ten minutes later we are back at the school. The remainder of my schedule is a half period of Newspaper class (laid back environment, easy to relax) then Algebra (strict teacher). Sitting in my newspaper class stoned is super chill because we were done with our work so we just sat and talked. But walking to my algebra class is when my hell began.
    I was walking so crooked it looked like I was drunk. I was having audial hallucinations so intense to the point where I thought God himself was talking to me. I sit in the dead center of the room so it felt like people behind me were talking about me. I was sure they knew I was high. It was way more than high i was looking down on the damn Milky Way. I was just completely out of it. I was hallucinating in class so all I did was pretend to be asleep. I swear I have not been this high since my first time smoking. Was the weed laced? I wanted to ask but I didn't want to sound like a idiot.
    Overall my experience of being super super stoned in school was not too fun. Anybody have any tips on how to make it an enjoyable experience?

2. No you were just super stoned.

3. Don't smoke while you're in school, go somewhere you can relax and enjoy the experience.

4. #4 robvandam, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    No, it's just paranoia from really good bud lol. My main guy always has some nice ass big buds he is just incredibly unreliable. Finally got a hold of him smoked out a bong inside my car at night. I looked outside the window and it seemed like someone was coming closer and closer to the window I was freaked out. Finally when it seemed like they were right outside no lie I slammed the door open and thought I was about to get into a fight for my life. And I do not have low tolerance at all.

5. Don't smoke before school.

If you must smoke, smoke less. Maybe try vaping or edibles. Vaping would be a good option. Edibles may be intense and just put you to sleep if you take too much.

Your best bet is to save the smoking for after school.

Marijuana is a mild drug as far as drugs go, and if you can't handle your shit, maybe its not for you.

No I don't think it was laced, sounds like you were just really high + paranoid

6. Yo... you're in college and taking Algebra?

7. It's Algebra II actually, high school not college

8. be smart with it. If you know you've got some tests or tough classes you probably shouldn't go to school stoned but if you've got some chill classes with some buddies then go to school smacked, just remember that you're fine and enjoy your high

9. Jr. year?

10. #10 Dreamlividar, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    Yeah. I could've taken smarter classes I'm just lazy

11. Sounds like you had some really good weed and it overwhelmed you. Consider your self lucky. I'd love to have that happen.

12. graybeard, on 15 Sept 2013 - 4:43 PM, said:[​IMG]
    Dreamlividar
     Yeah. I could've taken smarter classes I'm just lazy

You are also NOT a seasoned Toker and this thread should have been posted in Tokers Q & A

13. yeah, i never wasted a buzz by going to class, but hey cool story.

14. When i was stoned in school i just sit there and think its funny what the teacher says! :D after all, i had some teachers that blaze too :laughing:

15. Just dank as bud and old school paranoia. I like to get stoned too, but during school I try not to, just for the fact that I end up looking really baked.

16. Who are you to say that I'm not? Like I said before I quit for about five months and just recently started back up. Before I quit I was smoking probably three or four good times a week. Haven't had the good good stuff in a while

17. I regret being stoned everyday of senior year in all honesty.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #18 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    Who am I to say you're not a seasoned toker? Someone who has been using Cannabis 55+ years.

You're a Jr. in high school for God's sake, and I doubt you're 18.

When you have finished school, have 10+ years holding a job, have your own place and have learned to cope with drug tests, balancing a budget and using Cannabis, then come back and we'll talk about you being a seasoned toker.

Yeah.

Dont smoke in school.

Instead of wasting your time there, try learning? But shit, your life is your life. Which is why I'll be laughing when life catches you with your pants down.

20. you guys a re a bunch of dicks, he didnt ask you to critisize his life decisions or tell him how much he knows about cananbis (the two above me)

OP i know the feeling, ive only smoked before class once but im pretty sure a guy behind me knew i was high. or maybe just my imagination