1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Being stoned feels... creamy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Dr. Jekl, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Have you ever thought exactly what being stoned feels like? I was pondering this by myself last night as I was moving my arms and just getting crazy visuals that it feels... creamy. Just think about it next time your high!

peace and happy tokes!

2. IM HIGH

I DONT FEEL

CREAMY

I FEEL

HAPPY

AND MELLOW

3. my girlfriend once described being stoned with wave like movements of her hands and arms

4. then you realized she was a deaf mute

5. fuzzy.. vibrations.. buzzing..

6. I feel like a Super Mario Bro that has gotten the invinsible star.

7. i just got ahold of a book which lists many many strains and lists the type of high each one induces-along with much more info- this book kicks ass. which one to pick?? What a dilemma!

Attached Files:

8. where can you get that book?

9. fuzzy is a good word..I dunno about creamy though..unless I was at church I suppose. fuzzy, buzzy...lol those zzzzzzz's words kinda fit

10. fuzzy monkey.........

mmmmmmm *pets the monkey*

fuzzzyyyyyyy.

11. I feel like a fluffy white cotton cloud floating through the sky!

12. i bet you do after that wakey :) lol... igh to me usually feels like a fuzz (at first)... then it grows really strong and i just enjoy the ride! lol

13. I have two words...movie-mode
    Have you ever been so stoned you feel that you are in your own personal movie? And what you say merely lines in the diologoue.
    I agree creamy doesn't do it justice. just a thought...

14. i feel like a lump of clay being molded when i just lay there and im really stoned

15. No, comedowns from x feel creamy........being lean is just relaxing...u feel slightly disjointed from everything.

16. Im pretty baked right now... and it feel like i just won the lottery ...thats how to describe it...

17. this is soooooo funny....i knowwwww movie mode, and love it...if the jams are on...everything is either a commercial...or a video...lol

i have always felt like i am in a big vat of a thin gel...not thick jello...just a slight resistance to everything...that just feels...thick...

and if you are with someone...that's when it gets creamy...hehe

~L

Grasscity Deals Near You