Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being stoned feels... creamy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr. Jekl, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Have you ever thought exactly what being stoned feels like? I was pondering this by myself last night as I was moving my arms and just getting crazy visuals that it feels... creamy. Just think about it next time your high!

peace and happy tokes!

2. IM HIGH

I DONT FEEL

CREAMY

I FEEL

HAPPY

AND MELLOW

3. my girlfriend once described being stoned with wave like movements of her hands and arms

4. then you realized she was a deaf mute

5. fuzzy.. vibrations.. buzzing..

6. I feel like a Super Mario Bro that has gotten the invinsible star.

7. i just got ahold of a book which lists many many strains and lists the type of high each one induces-along with much more info- this book kicks ass. which one to pick?? What a dilemma!

Attached Files:

8. where can you get that book?

9. fuzzy is a good word..I dunno about creamy though..unless I was at church I suppose. fuzzy, buzzy...lol those zzzzzzz's words kinda fit

10. fuzzy monkey.........

mmmmmmm *pets the monkey*

fuzzzyyyyyyy.

11. I feel like a fluffy white cotton cloud floating through the sky!

12. i bet you do after that wakey :) lol... igh to me usually feels like a fuzz (at first)... then it grows really strong and i just enjoy the ride! lol

13. I have two words...movie-mode
    Have you ever been so stoned you feel that you are in your own personal movie? And what you say merely lines in the diologoue.
    I agree creamy doesn't do it justice. just a thought...

14. i feel like a lump of clay being molded when i just lay there and im really stoned

15. No, comedowns from x feel creamy........being lean is just relaxing...u feel slightly disjointed from everything.

16. Im pretty baked right now... and it feel like i just won the lottery ...thats how to describe it...

17. this is soooooo funny....i knowwwww movie mode, and love it...if the jams are on...everything is either a commercial...or a video...lol

i have always felt like i am in a big vat of a thin gel...not thick jello...just a slight resistance to everything...that just feels...thick...

and if you are with someone...that's when it gets creamy...hehe

~L