being stoned at restaurants/funny moments

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by that_stoner 420, Feb 23, 2014.

1. hello fellow stoners and friends i just wanted to know if you guys have some good/funny moments while high at a restaurants i know there is possibly another topic like this on the forums but whatever. Mine was when i smoked 3 joints with my brother and his friend we had the munchies so we drove to mcdonalds so i was very stoned and i walked up to the counter then asked the lady at the cash register "could i have a whopper please........."(there was a awkward pause for like 10 seconds) and the cashier was looking at me directly in the eye followed by my bro and his friend after that she said "you guys are high aren't you" well i tried to cover up but my eyes where really droopy so i did not give her an answer after that we ordered a bunch of 10 piece mcnuggets and a pound of fries turns out the cashier gave us more than what we ordered that was a good day! :smoke:

2. so im sitting in a chinese resteraunt. i had a couple high power brownies an hour before. this old lady next to me kept looking at me weird, so i decide to mess with her. i look deep in her eyes and ask "how high do i look?" she says "very. but i can sell you stuff thats way stronger than anything youve ever had." she did. and it was.

3. no one at dennys cares if your high 

4. My main smoking friend and I over the summer had a tradition to go get wings about every time we blazed. This was back when we first started to get really into smoking, so our tolerance was low and we were not to good at controlling are highs. Anyway to the good point, we managed to get our wings and scarfed them down like we haven't eaten in a week. We go to pay and I use cash, friend uses a card.I ended up giving her less then what it was, she came back with the money in her hand. I was like keep the change! This went on for a good minute or two. I could not comprehend that I still owed her more, eventually she got what i owed her, lol. Then my friend forgot his card. 

Fun day haha, we still laugh about it now an then. First time we ever smoked loud to.

5. One time I went to Jimmy Johns and they were out of the sub bread so the lady asked me if I was o.k. with wheat. Reluctantly I said o.k. thinking it was sub wheat bread, but it turned out to be a wheat bread sandwich. My bloodshot eyes started tearing up when I realized this, I was so sad. The manager knew what was up without me saying a word and gave me a token for a free sub.

6. Stoned and drunk people is all Denny's business is after 9pm, of course they're not gonna give a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. #7 teddykgb, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    Last Wednesday night my boss sent me to Arby's to get him and me something to eat on him since I was going to get it. Normally on my lunch breaks I take one or two good deep hits just to get my mind a little right and then stop because I have to interact with people and computers and sometimes being completely stoned isn't the best idea. So anyways I drive all the way to Arby's, get in the parking lot and realized I hadn't smoked.

It was a slow night at work and my Friday so I sat and smoked a little more than normal with all the windows cracked about four inches to vent. I go through the drive thru and order out food, pulling up to the window the girl working takes his card, runs it and gives me his drink, she then comes back a min later and leaning almost inside my car asks softly if i smoke weed, I downplayed it saying the car was my buddies and he didn't trust himself to drive as he had just smoked, she smiled a sheepish smile like 'I know you were smoking but I'll go with your story' and asked me if I wanted a drink, so she hooked me up with a Large Dr Pepper with no ice. She got the food ready and handed it to me and told me to wait, she printed off a blank part of the receipt roll, leans back again almost in my car again and hands me the paper with her name Christina and a cell number, saying ' if your friend...' And then smiled big and whispering 'or you!! If you wanna chill and smoke and have some fun, call me sometime.' She then proceeds to pull her shirt down a little to where I was treated to both some beautiful, perky, Latina tits, but also a hemp necklace with a small pot leaf with Mexican Colors painted inside the leaf. grabbing the leaf and holding it where i can see it says 'I love weed' and as she is holding the leaf opens her collar a little more so I can see a beautiful set of brown, firm tits in a red lacy bra and then says 'And other things too...' she told me smiling and then said 'have a good night cutie' before shutting the window.

Sucks too, she is dead on my type: thick but not gross thick Latina, beautiful eyes, some nice cleavage, and a sexy smile. However I'm practically married to my GF and we have a little boy, I'm not willing to fuck my family up for some pussy as sexy as it may be.

Cliffs: go to get boss and I some lunch, smoke a little green not venting the car or myself as well as I should. Get called out by sexy Latina smoker who rolls with my cover story and drops me her digits. Can't do anything cause I'm a pussy and don't wanna risk hurting my GF or paying child support on my infant son for the next 17 yrs and 9 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^This is true. One time my two friends and I had went to Denny's both drunk and stoned at about 4am with a wicked case of the munchies. We had ordered a bunch of food and while ordering my older buddy just straight up asked our waitress for her number, she said she had a boyfriend and laughed but our friend didn't buy it. While waiting for the food our friend had decided to approach the girl and proceeded to bug her with flirtation and what not. We were already laughing at this point but we lost it when our buddy said "come on I know you wanna be my bittie" in a very intoxicated voice. We had completely lost full composure to the point where my friend actually fell out of his seat which started an absolute storm of laughter, even the employees were cracking up. Finally after about 10 minutes of losing our minds with hysterical laughter the manager came up to us and politely asked that we calm down a bit.

9. This is what life is about

10. This is what life is about

11. Was at taco bell, pretty early on in my toking life. They were pretty busy, and I was riiiipped. Got up to the counter, was asked what I wanted, and I realized I hadn't even looked at the menu. Stood there for like 30 seconds just going 'uhhhhhhhh' like a dipshit and trying to decide. Turned around and saw quite a few people behind me. "Uhhhh... fuck." I gave up and went to the back of the line again.

12. keep it going guys!!!

13. I walked into class super stoned. The bhang bar started kicking in, and I was up on some flower already. I walked into class reeking, on the count that I had just hotboxed with my friends brother. As i walk into class I'm thinking to myself "Why am I here Im way to stoned". As I sat next to my friend he gave me a look, showing me that he knew I was completely baked. We both sit behind this raver girl who he really likes. As class was quite and everyone was doing their readings, my friend proceeds to tap her on the back and ask "did you do anything fun this weekend?". Being the most random time and the fact that I was stoned and I thought it was a pretty awkward question, I started cracking up in front of her. Knowing that my friend likes this girl, I thought it was even funnier. As she turned around to see me laughing, she started laughing in front of my friend also making him turn red as a tomatoe. Turns out, this girl was also high so we were just laughing all of class at my friends failed attempt to conversate with this girl, which i had ruined by laughing. After 10 minutes of laughing, her and I both got sent out of class. So we just both walked off campus and went to smoke more returning back to class reeking like a clinic, having to talk to the teacher after class. I honestly don't know what the teacher was saying, and we both just kept nodding.

14. It was 4/20 last year and me and my group of stoner friends got started smoking around 9:30am that day. We smoked literally all day bowls and blunts, basically just alternating between the two depending on who else came by my house and brought shells and how much weed we had left before someone else brought more. Anyways we all got hungry right before my main homeboy got off work and he works at publix which is right across from mcdonalds, so we go to the mcdonalds drive through. We were 4 heads deep in my dad's 98 dodge ram v8 and the pipes were so loud I had to ask the bitch on the other end what she said like 5 times every time we said something. This is was so ridiculous we were all cracking up laughing because I hadn't thought to just turn off the motor while I ordered cause I was too high. When we finally got to the window after paying to get our food we saw a guy working there that we had all partied with before and he knew we were high right off the bat. He said something like "oh hell naw I know ya'll mowfackas did not come through my drive thru like this! Get ya'lls high asses outta here!" but he was also laughing. He threw the sack like all the way from inside out the window and my friend caught it without even flinching and we laughed at this too. Then we just pulled away but when I hit the gas I gunned it and the girl was trying to tell us to have a nice day but basically the roar of the pipes cut her off halfway through it and we all just bust out laughing haha. That was a good ass day..

15. I smoked at school in all different hiding places until I got high as fuck and I didn't even smell because I stood on bathroom counters and blew into vents then it happened that that day I had to take the state test that day and I just kept laughing the whole test and got sent out and the resource officer started talking about how she could smell pot in a bathroom and I got scared as hell then I went to my gym locker and rubber deodorant all over my shirt just in case I smelled then when I got back to the desk outside of my classroom the teacher was standing there asking me where I went and I said I had liquid poop (don't know how to spell the actual name for it) and I just kept laughing from that idea of poop

16. Nobody cares if your high at Waffle House at 3 AM lol. Atlanta problems!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Walked into a pretty posh restaurant after smoking a lot in a coffee shop. There were 9 of us and we all looked and smelled really high. Everyone looked at us and we were a bit loud and it was only a small place. Felt so awkward in there but had an amazing lasagne

Sent

18. We went to a buffet and my friend went and picked up the entire container of mashed potatoes and ate the whole thing at the table.

19. I find when I go out to eat high it's always so difficult for me to choose what I want D:

20. I love going to the pub baked. The conversations I have with the regulars always seem so much more interesting when I'm blitzed.

Also at my favorite pub a couple of the servers also smoke and they always give me  the look :D