Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Stealthy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jeazy, Jun 5, 2012.

1. sup yall
    i've recently been caught smoking from my parents. after telling them i'd stop, i've continued. now im back at home for the summer and haven't smoked so far due to fear of getting caught again. besides visine (hate that shit) and cologne how else can i continue smoking secretly and on the low from my parents? thanks

2. same happened to me bro ages ago bro, my mum was angry at me and told my dad who i live with that i smoke. he cracked it and i told him id stop. 2 years later hes still got no idea im smoking, no real trick to it just dont be suss, hide everything well, n never leave any traces of you smoking, cuz if uve told em ur stopping they will most likely believe you and if u give them no reason to suspect you, they wont

3. Uhmm... Don't smoke? It's just weed bro I find it very hard to enjoy myself when I'm not in a chill environment anyways.

4. If you're over 18, the only say they should have is whether or not you partake of or store weed at their house.
    So my suggestion is to be direct about it - tell them you're not making excuses just explaining it's something that you do, it's not controlling your life.
    Tell them you'll respect their house rules, and do it.

5. I think you should be honest with your parents, I have experienced the same thing, I talked to them that I can not stop.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Smoke at night when everyone's asleep. Nobody is gonna disturb you and even if you smoke in your room the smell is usually gone by morning

7. same thing happened to me. Now they dont care at all and let me smoke in my basement!

8. I would recommend getting an air freshener called Ozium, I'm sure if your in the seasoned smokers section you've heard of this miracle spray, covers all smell with 1 spritz. Happy tokin

9. Have u thought about buying a vape? The mflb is a possible solution.....has its advantages (stealthy, compact, no smell, saves weed, no cleaning etc) and disadvantages (might not get u as high, not ideal for a group, some ppl dont like vapes). Just something else u can consider.

10. Rohto drops are way cooler than visine

11. i see what u did there :) but for reals yea lose visene n get yourself some rohtos or naphcons and just be smart bout it

12. Don't smoke joints they smell the most. Get a one hitter and if your eyes are red you're going to need some sort of liquid. I suggest clear eyes as they make my eyes feel sooo fresh. If you can't stand visine and your eyes are red, don't go home until you're straight again.