Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Sicks Sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FeelGood, May 5, 2004.

1. Could be getting blazed right now but I'm fucking sick. Got a nasty ass cold/flu. I feel like a hundred pounds of shit stuffed into a 1 pound sack. Feels like I got the shit kicked out of me. Sore throat. Weak, can barely walk. Hard to breathe. Aching pains all over. Have to sit down to piss because I can't stand up for more that 10 sec. I mean. I have the weed. The bowl, everything that matters but I dont't want to smoke. My lungs couldn't take it. I would only be able to take super small hits. But, most of this I felt this morning. I am feeling a lot better now. Should be up and tokin tommorow. Later

2. yeah being sick blows

3. I hope you feel better soon feelgood! its only appropriate you do! ;) :)

4. i always toke when im sick

5. i have strep throat like a mother fucker right now. everyone in my city's been getting strep throat it seems like. but lately i've been feeling good enough (not too feverish) to toke up. so yesterday i toked up twice as much as i usually smoke and fell asleep which was exactly what i wanted to do cause i felt like shit, then tonight i went out and smoked with some guys from this place i'm supposed to be getting a job with. it was nice to finally get out cause i havn't really left the house for more than 20 minutes the past 4 or so days, it was starting to drive me crazy. but i don't think i should have gone out, i probably shoulda just smoked my own stash and watched tv cause i need the rest. whoa i typed a lot. i want chocolate.

6. I'm sick, too. Not completely shitty, but bad enough, especially since final exams are this week. I failed the shit out of one yesterday. It was the worst I've ever done on a test and I spent 4 days straight studying for it.

7. Feeling a whole lot better today. Going to go out and toke up today. Feel almost %100 better. The weird thing is, the night before I got sick I was perfectly fine. The just like that it's gone. Strange shit.

8. Poor guy. Feel Betta!

9. i kinda feel ya pain, cus i got Poison Ivy on my damn face....its scabbin up and its only around my eyes now, but damn it sucks......but at least i could still smokes:).....

10. which begs the question...how the fuck did you get poison ivy on your face?

11. wiping his ass with it :p

12. Hah, I know what you mean college sucks ass atleast the work aspect of it. I have failed one today myself. It's finals week for me too, and I have not smoked all week. Advice to all you high school seniors don't goto school if you suck at taking tests, you won't make it out alive.