1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Being Sicks Sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by FeelGood, May 5, 2004.

1. Could be getting blazed right now but I'm fucking sick. Got a nasty ass cold/flu. I feel like a hundred pounds of shit stuffed into a 1 pound sack. Feels like I got the shit kicked out of me. Sore throat. Weak, can barely walk. Hard to breathe. Aching pains all over. Have to sit down to piss because I can't stand up for more that 10 sec. I mean. I have the weed. The bowl, everything that matters but I dont't want to smoke. My lungs couldn't take it. I would only be able to take super small hits. But, most of this I felt this morning. I am feeling a lot better now. Should be up and tokin tommorow. Later
  2. yeah being sick blows
  3. I hope you feel better soon feelgood! its only appropriate you do! ;) :)
  4. i always toke when im sick
  5. i have strep throat like a mother fucker right now. everyone in my city's been getting strep throat it seems like. but lately i've been feeling good enough (not too feverish) to toke up. so yesterday i toked up twice as much as i usually smoke and fell asleep which was exactly what i wanted to do cause i felt like shit, then tonight i went out and smoked with some guys from this place i'm supposed to be getting a job with. it was nice to finally get out cause i havn't really left the house for more than 20 minutes the past 4 or so days, it was starting to drive me crazy. but i don't think i should have gone out, i probably shoulda just smoked my own stash and watched tv cause i need the rest. whoa i typed a lot. i want chocolate.
  6. I'm sick, too. Not completely shitty, but bad enough, especially since final exams are this week. I failed the shit out of one yesterday. It was the worst I've ever done on a test and I spent 4 days straight studying for it.
  7. Feeling a whole lot better today. Going to go out and toke up today. Feel almost %100 better. The weird thing is, the night before I got sick I was perfectly fine. The just like that it's gone. Strange shit.
  8. Poor guy. Feel Betta!
  9. i kinda feel ya pain, cus i got Poison Ivy on my damn face....its scabbin up and its only around my eyes now, but damn it sucks......but at least i could still smokes:).....

10. which begs the question...how the fuck did you get poison ivy on your face?
  11. wiping his ass with it :p

12. Hah, I know what you mean college sucks ass atleast the work aspect of it. I have failed one today myself. It's finals week for me too, and I have not smoked all week. Advice to all you high school seniors don't goto school if you suck at taking tests, you won't make it out alive.

Grasscity Deals Near You