Being sick sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by DaWodin, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Today, for the first time in over 5 years, I stayed home from school because I was sick. I haven't been sick in so long that I forgot how much this sucks....I've seen the same tv commercials 100 times each and bordom is begining to permiate my senses....to top it off my friend with the ganja isnt coming over today because he's sick too.....oh well...i guess i can wait another day *sigh*

2. At least your allowed to stay home, I'm sick as a mother fucker and I have to haul my ass to school everyday, so be thankful ;)

3. I'd rather be sick at home or sitting in class every day than have to go to work! You will to one day..............

*wink

4. That is very true!!!!!

5. working when sick does suck! i know, it's hard. especially if your throat hurts and your job is being on the phones all day !!
    or physical work like const, that's gotta suck too.
    hope you feel better DaWodin~
    you're damn lucky you've only been sick once in 5 years :D

6. hopefully that arse kicking immune system of yours that kept the little microscopic barstards away will come into play once more my friend: hope u get well soon!!

7. *immune systems kicks in*

im all better :D
    thx for the wishful thinkin all...now lets channel it to rainman

8. being sick bites. especailly at work cause you have to be there to get paid but man you feel like crap. it's a vicious cycle

9. Being sick fucking sucks. I havent been to work in 2 days which is cool b/c i just layed around tokin all day but when i get my paycheck it wont be cool. MY damn alergies are kickin my ass. Id rather go to class and work than be sick anyday.

10. There is nothing worse then being sick, I fucking hate it soooooooo much. I got a little cold right now, but I hope it'll go away. :(

11. i'd rather go too school then be sick, i hate the feeling........

12. its more fun staying home sick when your facking it

13. personaly I dont fack my sickness but I have faked it inthe past ;)