" Being sick sucks" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by pineconeplace, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Weve all had our sick days where only a lazy ass day and heavy medication of the mary jane can sooth it, i was sick today and for some reason coughing a big part of this one. I had one if my coughing gits so i go to my medicine cabinet and could only find one cough drop, mmm strawberry. I plop that sucker in my mouth and start my relief. As soon as the amazing flavor hits my tongue and the coughing stops i felt safe but one more cough broke through. In horror i watched the last halls fly out of my mouth and launch of my tilted lap top screen and across the room. It hit the wood finish and bounced off where it then hit the counter and slid across to the end and off into the heater. I then discovered it in a hot unreachable area. My house smells like strawberry twizlers, oh how i hate it...

2. once I was so high that I ate a bottle of gummy bear vitamins and didn't get sick for about two years

3. Lmfao you sir earned your spot in the "screenshot hall of fame" only the funnies of GC end up there