Being sick sucks ass...

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaize It Up, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Ugh I feel like crap. I have had this cold since Wednesday, and what sucks most about it? I can't smoke. I haven't been able to sleep at all from this stupid cold, and I KNOW a fricken bowl would help with that, but I can't handle the smoke while I am sick. I wish eatibles worked for me, but I have never felt high after eating a brownie or anything from a dispen. Does anybody have any suggestions on what to hurry the healing process up?

2. sweat it out. wrap up yourself in a thick ass blanket and wait it out. eat soup and shit like that. take any cold, cough, or flu medicine if needed. and wait it out.

3. yeh, I know how ya feel, I would take a few days of work or school etc and just rest in bed, and ya know what they say 'starve a fever, feed a cold.' keep warm. ermm dno if you can do much more tbh.

4. Rotten_Apple's got it right. Drink a lot of tea also, it helps a lot. Try to drink about 3 or 4 cups of tea throughout the day.

5. You're not the only one man. Got mine earlier this week. Good thing my friend works at Teavana. All the tea I can drink for free. :hello:

6. Shit man, I'm in the same boat as you.

I've had this really bad cold since Thursday. I've been smoking, but since I'm not getting better and it's not helping me sleep I'm not going to again until I'm better.

I feel like shit :hide:

7. i havent been sick in about 4 years, i got super immunity cuz of my all natural immunity booster, doesnt cost anything at all, and its easy to find :cool:

unfortunately it wont help you get better once you are sick, so it really wont help out y our case

8. Thanks for the tips guys, I will hit up the tea and blankets now. I feel bad for calling into work sick, they got pissed at me, but I work at a damn burger place. WHO WOULD WANT ME AROUND THEIR FOOD?! Nobody. I think it's illegal. So take this job and shove it lol, I am staying home sick.

9. ah good taking a day of work
    seems like ur boss is a dick