Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Sick & Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smegman., Jun 26, 2009.

1. Ok here's my dilemma,
    So I've been a little sick lately (slight cold symptoms) and last night I got wasted.
    So this morning I've been feeling as you can imagine a little bit groggy.
    Soar stomach, dizziness, phlegmy etc.
    The problem is tonight my mate is probably going to bring around some dank.:rolleyes:
    Now I know to smoke after drinking can make you sick so I don't want to do that and I'm already feeling a little sick already.
    Do you think that since it's been maybe 18hrs since I drank I'll be ok to blaze up... keeping in mind i still feel a bit sick etc.

Appreciate the help GC:smoke:

Peace to all of you (personal experiences would be great too;))

2. Natural meds!

Last time I had a killer cold, I smoked a couple of bowls. I felt better for a couple of hours, but then felt worse after coming down. Just know it's a short term feeling.

3. I am recovering from surgery and that helps also like being sick cause iv been sick before, i jus tend to forget about the pain/soar throat or whatever and then fall asleep after a couple of hours and wake up feeling the same but not as bad

4. Weed does lower your immune system and so does drinking and cigs. You wont get sick from smoking but your friends will catch your cold.