Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being sick and smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carpe diem, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Is it harder to get high if you are smoking while you have a cold? I'm a little under the weather when I sparked up last and didn't really feel much.

Anybody out there got some knowledge on this?

2. idk dude. i was sick having fevers and coughing much and i smoked a few bowls throughout the day and i was better the next day. i love bud. :smoke:

3. I don't think so i sparked up last night and this morning and i'm about to get ready for South Park, but it seems like my cold is less harsh than when i don't smoke. Like my nose doesn't get all stuffy and my headaches are non existent...gotta love bud :yummy:

4. I smoked all throughout my swine flu ^^ seemed to work just fine and make being sick far more bearable.

5. well im comin down from a cold right now and ima get me a half of some good tommorow so i will tell you tommorow hopefully while im blow'd

6. I dunno, I just sparked up again and I'm somewhat high, but no where near blazed. I agree that it makes my symptoms better. But for some reason, I think being sick is kinda impeding my high

7. I think it's in your head. Lol

It's possible though. Maybe you have shit in your lungs stopping you from absorbing the smoke?

8. I remember once a few weeks ago I had this horrible case of the flu. All I did was just lay in bed and watch Man vs. Wild and Spongebob. I finally got up the courage to get out of bed, head to my back porch, and smoke a fat bowl all to my lonesome. It was the one of the best highs I've ever had, I remember going back inside, sitting in my den and turned on the TV and watched cartoons, but the best part about it though was the commercials, I literally shit myself from laughing so hard at one of those Ice Mountain Water commercials when it goes through the "purification" process. The high lasted only about an hour though, it sucked mad dick.

9. What?

10. I Love Smoking Whilst Down!
    Helps soo much just as a picker-upper, If you didn't feel much, go for a bit more :p