Being scared and stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NcreaseThePeace, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Being Stoned and scared is not cool.
    maybe if its like halloween and your stoned and at a haunted house or something
    but im talking about the scared u get when u think

. O shit. sorry future. i think i may have just fucked u over.

ha i had one of these moments a couple of weeks ago

So there was this big party at some house under construction in the country. now this house is already built and is huge. its just bein rebuilt bc of a fire or something, and doesnt have electricity or anything. pretty much just studs and floor and some walls

but everyone is out chillin next to the fire some people built and i get this great idea//

so i grab all the people who were wanting to smoke that night and im like. "guys lets have an adventure. were gonna smoke in that house."

so everyones down so we head into the house and its dark as fuck but we find our way with cell phones and go into this room that was on the second story. were just chillin, smokin, havin a great time just talking about funny shit.

i get this call from one of my friends at the party who was outside with everyone else.
    he says. "hey man, i would stop whatever you guys are doing. -someones name- is coming up the stairs."

and im just rackin my mind trying to figure out who this person is bc i couldnt match the name with a face and im stonedd and trippin about this and all of a sudden i go white. bc i think - ooooh shit -someones name- is a cop. i just start thinkin about how im prolly busted and how i was going to handle everything.

so i tell everyone and we walk out of the room and i see the person who called me, my first thought was this dude was fuckin with us, so im like yellin "WHAT THE FUCK MAN, NOT COOL, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MESSIN WITH US LIKE THAT."

he doesnt say anything just puts his fingers up to his mouth like shhh and points behind him...everyone shuts up and we hear footsteps coming up the back stairs we came up. so we bolt it down the main staire case which was right outside the room we were smokin in head out the front door and im just like shit shit shit.

anyways some girl comes out the house and is like yelling bc i gues she didnt want people in the house..but the girl was the daughter of the cop.

so i was just so scared and high at the time my friend had called me i automatically was thinking of the last name and my first thought was --thats a cop, fuck.

so pretty much just a stoner scare.
    wasnt fun at the time
    but good memories came from it

2. yeah i've been in scary situations like that where security officers and policemen have known that some friends and i were smoking

but when i'm high and about to get caught, i'm not thinking so much in the future, so i'm not as scared/paranoid as i should be

3. I've never had anything like that happen before but one time when I was baked recently I got all paranoid that my friends that I was smoking with were talking about me. I kept thinking they were talking shit about me...turns out they weren't talking about me at all. I still have no idea what they were really talking about though. lol