Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Ripped Off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shake&bake, Sep 4, 2014.

1. #1 shake&bake, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    I've been smoking for about 2 years and haven't a clue about how much weed is worth for the £. I've always got a decent amount to last me a week or two but the dealer is no longer around. The last 4 - 5 months i've been buying from a guy i sort of know... the weed is less but i don't want to ask as hes my only source! I've took a picture, this is what i get for £20. Am i being ripped off?

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

2. Yes. That looks like medium grade quality stuff.

I'm too lazy to convert, but I wouldn't pay more than $15 CAD for that.

Though I don't know what the prices in the UK for that and the availability of high grade bud.

Omega369

3. £20 is about $33. Just wish i had a proper dealer

4. That's defo medis way way way to brown ,I wouldn't go near that shit , but to be far that's looks like a 20 can't say for defo though , also got some stalks going through. I'd roughly say maybe 1.7 deducting the stalk

Just stopped to say high ! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Just notice a seed ? That's reminds me of dirt weed or sess , do you smoke it straight or do you mix it if you don't mind me asking ?

6. #6 TeetheRealist, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Also ask him to weigh it Infront of you so u know it's 2 gs usually dealers have two types of strains ones for customers who come sometimes n don't complain and dank for friends and regulars who know there stuff

7. I just smoke it straight. I used to smoke it with tabaco but not anymore. I don't think hes a dealer tbh i think he buys his own weed and sells some of it to me... i've never asked and don't want to bug him as he can easily say get lost! And hes my only way of getting weed :( I can't find anyone else

Oh and the last £20 bag of weed i got had 5 seeds in it, this one has 2

8. I understand but remember your paying your money to him so you expect what you want it's not on his terms ask him who he gets his from ? I mean it's not bad if your smoking just pure but no doubt it's sess

9. Don't complain if you don't have a scale to know for sure if you're getting ripped off. Since you never agree'd to an amt/price, he can give you whatever he wants and it's not "ripping you off". That would be if he were to say he wants 20 for 2 grams and only gave you one.

10. This man is correct^^^

11. I would not pay more than ten U.S. dollars for that.

12. $33? Hell no. My shit has a higher thc content than that bag.