Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being persistent with dealer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dirtybongwaterr, Jun 10, 2009.

1. ok, i got your message but i was to high to call

2. ah i call a few times then if not i have a few drinks and call and tell him if i not get bud i not be happy.

3. Here's how I always do it: If they say they'll call me back in like 30 minutes I'll usually give them up to three hours before texting them asking what's up. But if they don't respond to the text asking where they're at, I just say forget it because they obviously don't wanna sell to me, therefor I don't wanna give them my money.

If it's a dealer I know really well, I'll be more willing to nag them, but still I don't overdo it. Also, if a dealer kept me waiting at a meet-up spot I'd blow up their phone like crazy.

4. Quoted for truth right thurrrrr^
    I think those are all good policies to go by.

5. I usually take the friendly text approach. It works pretty well...but most of the dudes I pick up from are actually personal friends, so they usually get back to me pretty quick.

6. Just treat it like you would anything else. If they don't return a couple phone calls or text, there's probably a reason for it and even if they did answer you would be in for a disappointment.

7. i used to sell alot of nug so i can relate. if the dealer isnt answering its not on purpose, usually, we just trying to make money. id say call no more then 2 or 3 times in 2 hours. Theyll get back to you most of the time if not then they were busy