Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being Out Of weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrMunchies, Mar 30, 2012.

1. It's totally all in your head, I've been clean for almost two weeks now and I have pounds of sticky weed in front of me. Be strong minded, weed is there when you want it not when you need it, and I'm not some smart adult telling you this I'm just some 19 year old kid. I was recently fired because retail is a revolving door and it was my turn to go, but I still didn't smoke even when I was so mad they falsified documents to get rid of me. Go do something, anything because sitting there you'll want to smoke more. I just imagine me sitting here with my comfortable job in my comfortable place smoking my amazing weed when I can not because I have too :D