Being my own caregiver

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by THCeeds, Sep 24, 2010.

1. So i have recently received my medical marijuana card and wanted to grow my own medicine... i dont know anything about growing medical marijuana tho i have experimented with some bag seed just outside..

anyways i was wondering if anyone knew of a good video or guide (a really good video would be awsome lol) on cultivating medical marijuana indoors...even if it cost money to buy tha video online or w.e i dont care...

thanks for tha help blades! [​IMG]

2. Oops i posted this thread twice ><

3. You have almost 400 posts and have been a member for over 4 years, and you are asking for indoor grow guides? Really? Wow.

Well all I can say is after 4 years, actually take the time to read these grow forums, and check out the grow journal forums. All the info you need is here. I successfully harvested 6 1/2 oz's from my first grow, all based on info here.

4. ok asshole ive never browsed the growing forums in these 4 years because i haven't tryd cultivating marijuana.. :rolleyes: ... but now that i legally can i decided to check out these forums and make a post

and the fact that i have only 400 posts doesn't mean anything either.... :rolleyes:

5. Check out Jorge crevantes, hes got 2 videos out one called the ultimate grow guide 1 and 2 its very informative on both indoor and outdoors growing from seed to harvest.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOUtWkRzCfg]YouTube - Ultimate Grow DVD Legendado - Part1 INTRO[/ame] start here

7. I've read the Cervantes book, but I recommend the grow guide by Ed Rosenthal. You'll be fine either way, but I think its considerably better.

8. It means you don't like to help yourself, u like things handed to you. For 4 years you have had a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips, way more than any of the books I have ever read. All it takes is some searching and some reading. Instead you want a video guide to doing everything. I didn't put myself on a pedastal when I mentioned my grow, because it was far from perfect. I used it to show what can be done just by using the wealth of knowledge right here on these forums. Call me whatever name you want, all I did was point out that everything you are asking for in your post is right here, waiting for you to read, and become educated. If I am an asshole for pointing it out, so be it. Peace. :smoke:

9. If you go on btjunkie you can torrent the second and first videos the second one is more about outdoor growing but its still a nice little quick movie and very informative!:smoke: