Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

being more efficient. less weed same high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMR921, Mar 3, 2014.

1. What do you guys do to be most efficient with your weed and getting high?

I am trying to be more efficient with my bud and not waste anything. I don't necessarily mean waste as in spilled or dropped weed, but instead I am talking about using the least amount of herb necessary to get to your prefered level of high.

Generally when I am out smoking I just pack a bowl to the top, and smoke it. Lately though, I have been wondering if any of that weed is being "wasted" even though it is being smoked.
    For instance, would a 1hitter be more efficient or packing each hit individually? I understand this isn't something to do in a group setting but during solo sessions it would seem to make sense, no?

2. Buy a vaporizer.  You'll be able to stretch your marihuana quite a bit further.

3. I like the idea, but because of my living conditions I am only able to toke in my car.

4. I like to pack 3 snaps(3 hits) or sometimes I'll pack 1-2 full bowls.

5. Vape, it's best method of getting as high as possible off the smallest amount possible, .2-.5 sessions for life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Portable vaporizer broski!

7. #7 ClinicalExplosion420, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    A vaporizer would be the most efficient way to smoke although idk the percentages , if you cant afford one, then next up would be a bong they are the next most efficient delivering 40-50% of the THC from a hit to your lungs , and after that pipe 25-35%, then joint  about 25-30%.
    Taking one hitters is a great way, every time you get a fresh green hit, and each hit gets burnt up fully.

if you still think your using more weed then you would like try this

Take omega-3. Its what your body uses to build CB1 and CB2 receptors, when you are low on omega-3 they get jimmy rigged with omega-6 and don't work properly, you will have to smoke more to get high, and your highs won't last as long.

And trust me if you live in America your most likely low on omega-3. We eat unhealthy proccesed shit all day long that lacks it, and weed also lowered your levels.

I take 1 gram of omega-3 a day (3 fish oil pills) and it works quite well in my opinion. Been doing it for a month and a half now.

I

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I dont see how ppl say a vape saves weed. You may get 10 or so hits from .2 in a vape and be able to smoke .2 in one hit in a bong, but that doesnt mean the vape gets u 10 times as high.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The vape gets you higher because it is more efficient at delivering THC