Being in "love" with one of your best friends... ...question???

Discussion in 'General' started by Adam G, Aug 9, 2002.

1. im a sore loser so im gonna huff and puff out of this thread now...

2. I'm at work now and I have been talking to her all day. We went to the pub together at lunch and I just want her damnit.

I wish I could just execute this situation.

She is wearing a see though white top today and I can see her bra. Which is pushing up her clevage and I cannot concentrate on my work.

I keep going round to talk to her. :eek:

I wish she was mine but I am too shy :(

3. Adam G just go for it and tell her. Don't be all "I LIKE YOU LET'S GO FOR IT" but try to just say something like... "Look, I don't want this to ruin our friendship so I've been quiet about it for awhile, but I can't just let this secret ruin our friendship EITHER so I have to tell you that..." and go from there. Make sure she knows you're not giving her an ultimatum.

If you 2 are that good of friends I'm sure she'll understand, whether she reciprocates your feelings or not, and you'll at WORST remain friends. WHO KNOWS maybe she's been feeling the same way all this time!
    Good luck!
    xo~

4. that was the first name I guessed. NUBBIN YOU ARSE YOU SPOILED MY CHANCE OF GETTING HIGH- MY STASH AND MY BANK ACCOUNT ARE BOTH EMPTY YOU BASTARD. I USED THE LAST OF MY MONEY TO PAY FOR LEEDS FEST!

5. Everyone knows what they think they should do deep down. You are gonna do it anyway, just say the first fucking thing that comes to you. It'll be what you want to say. If you try to go about it by thinking too much you'll fuck up. Just say what you feel like saying. That made no sense. I tend to talk a load of bollocks nowdays... hehehe...

6. I posted this while a little depressed. I get like that. I'm better now, I've been talking to her all day after work to, we've been getting along good as always... ;)

7. make her touch your pp

:smoking:

no but for real have you ever invited this girl over? idk why but asking her to come over and watch movies with you seems like the perfect warming up. You know shes gonna feel lonely sitting by herself on the couch and then you guys just cuddle. No need to rush things i know with the girl i loved i could just hold her forever and id never get tired of it. I think thatd be a good way to create a non threating intimate feeling with her and that could preciptate to further advancement

8. I'm in love with my best friend, we have been together for over a year now :) I am one of few who broke the friendship barrier.

9. Hey brah, do you realize that the OP made this post in: 08-09-2002, 11:01 AM?

Dunno, it's just that you're a little late in answering the post.

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6UPR3OdroY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6UPR3OdroY[/ame]

Saw the thread Necro so i decided to post this :bong:

11. how the FUCK do you stumble across this thread, bannana blunt?!? seriously