Being impaired on LSD

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sheekleisstoned, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's up, I'm doing acid in 3-4 days and I got a couple (more) questions for those experienced with it.

1. Does it fuck with your short term memory the way weed does?
    2. Do you get that dissociated "dreamy" feeling you get when baked?
    3. How long after after I drop one tab will my pupils be noticeably dilated?
    4. Would waking up at three AM after a good sleep be a good idea so we can watch the sunrise?
    4. Would doing it on a mountain overlooking a lake and the rest of my town and some of other towns with three good friends on a sunny day be awesome beautiful?

Thanks again GC. I can't seem to find the answers to these questions anywhere.

:):)

2. 1. Yes, it fucks up your memory a little bit. Or at least it does for me.

2. Yes. Imagine that, but 6.0221415 x 1023 . Dissociated isn't even a worthy way to describe it. It depends on so many variables (mostly personal, but also external). It is much more clear headed than if you were baked. Get ready to ponder the nature of existence like you've never done before.

3. Within 20-40 minutes your pupils will dilate.

4. It is impossible to sleep while on LSD. I recommend, for your first time, doing it at night so there are less people around to bother you. Expect to stay up for the duration of the trip (8-12 hours). I highly recommend watching the sunrise.

4. Doing it on a mountain is the ideal place. I want to trip there.

(also, I noticed you had two fours)

3. yea it kinda does inhibit your short term memory cause you see so many things happening that you may lose focus on one thing and move to another very quickly

about the dissociated thing, um its a psychedelic not a dissociative. youll be feeling a sorta loopy feeling but its not quite that. idk youll understand it when your tripping

i dont think theres a set time on pupil dilation, depends on the potency of the lsd. i guess i never really paid attention to how long before my pupils dilated but its happened to me within about 30 minutes. well i was trippin within 30 minutes off some amazing family white on white

watching the sunrise would be awesome. depending on which direction the overlook/mountain faces id wanna watch it from up there. i used to go to a very tall hill and watch the sun rise over the mountains and light up the valley. never while tripping but it was incredible nonetheless. so it depends which view is better sunrise vs sun set. i personally like watching the sun rise more than set, regardless if im tripping/sober.

what i would do if i was in your situation is get up early like you said and hike up the mountain while still dark. before the sun comes up. and id figure out about how long it would take before the sun rose so i could be coming up on the trip for in sync with the sun rising. then for the rest of the trip id hike around or chill up on the mountain with buddies. bring some tunes/orange juice/water maybe some food. probably some toilet paper if theres no bathrooms up there and ya end up needing to go

when i would go up that hill and watch, id be up in my spot while i could barely see my hand in front of my face and just chill then id get to my spot and just wait for the day to begin and when the sun started peaking out id spark up another joint

4. i just wrote all that out and now i see hes banned, ah well

5. 3. I mean like how long will they stay dilated? 15 hours or so?
    4. I also meant sleeping before I drop so I can watch the sunrise and trip until the next afternoon. But you already seemed to answer this question.

Thanks for the advice and sorry for making my post so confusing. Read my name:p

6. Fail ? :smoking:

7. Yeah I was banned for admitting that my other account got banned (unjustly of course :()
    I'm probably gonna have this account banned for admitting that now.

Please don't ban me mr. moderators I ain't never done nuttin to hurt anyone.

8. yea im sure it was admitting to it that gave you away man. it couldnt have been your name.. i mean its not like its almost exactly the same...

9. Haha, well my "sheekleisstoned" account was similar to my other one "sheekle" and I never got banned till I admitted it.

10. FUCK YES I'M DOING IT IN LIKE 2 HOURS (i think)

I'm sleeping at my friends house who has it and was talking about wanting to do it tonight.

11. hell yeah, good vibes bro. Have a fun adventure. The first date with lucy is always the best:p

12. It ended up being fake acid. Not a research chemical but just blotter paper with nothing.

Me and my friend were disappointed and we're gonna try and get it from another source sometime soon. We spent like 30 minuites setting up lava lamps and cool lights and shit for nothing.

:(

13. lol, nice username.

14. Thanks:cool:

15. dude you do know theyre gonna ban you again, sheekle this and sheekle that seriously man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.