Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being high over-rated?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Now before I get flamed to hell, hear me out.

I LOVE smoking weed, period. The taste, looking at the bud, rolling, ghosting, etc. Being high is a wonderful way to chill out, unwind, and appreciate the world in new ways. Being a college student, I usually spark up with my house-mates at like 11pm or later, so when I wake up in the morning for class (10am), I've got this real cool feeling where shit I see is kinda hazy, but I've got much better mental clarity than I do when I'm high. I find that I actually enjoy the feeling I get the morning after getting blazed more than the actual high itself because I feel like I still think like I do when I'm high, but I can organize my thoughts better. Just wondering if anybody else feels the same way. :smoke: