Being High On A Date?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TokePuppy, Jul 10, 2010.

1. So I met this girl last week who is preety hot...we have been texted and I can tell she is in to me. We want to meet up at the pool and hang out sometime...I was wondering if I should go high?

Do you think I will be funnier to her if I'm high(she wont know of course)

Ive just never really talked to any girls before while I was high...

although when I am high I have more convidence...what you do guys think?

2. If you're more confident and are sure she won't notice or care, go for it.

3. smoke a blunt w/ her, but lace it before hand and get some nice p, she wont know a thing!

4. onetime i was just starting to date a girl when she called me, and i was high. i didnt know that she was going to, and it took me a little by suprise. she was talking about her day and stuff, and i was just like "yeah... uh huh...um, yeah". then she mentioned something about ice cream and i said "Can you hang on a second?" i tore off to the kitchen, got a klondike bar, and went back to my room. while she was talking, i was just tearing into that thing, still going "mmm hmm, yeah". she never knew. pretty funny looking back

5. try tokin with her, but dont lace it...

and if she doesnt wana do it just say that you wont either.

6. pound off before the date...

7. Don't do it. Be yourself. Not your high self.

8. haha go high but dont go blown off your ass or anything haha

9. it's all about you man.. i've gotten straight up torched before going to hangout with girls who don't like me smoking hahaha. but "date" makes it a little different... wear some colo-.. :D just smoke a bunch of weed and go fool you'll smell fresh mayne

10. As a girl, I don't like it when guys do that. It's all about being on the same "level" so it's easier to connect. Now if she's down to smoke too... different story and go for it!

11. If you want to look immature and childish, go for it. I would offer her if she wants a toke.

12. Could try this...
    Next time she texts or calls you. Ask her if she smokes.

Yes - Cool, wanna meet up and smoke before we go to the pool?
    No (doesnt care either way)- Ah, ok just wondering. I've dabbled a few times.
    No (totally against it) - Decide at this point if you would still wish to continue etc..
    No (willing to try) - Invite her over before the pool date and smoke her out
    No (dads DEA, moms FBI, brother SWAT) - find your god.

13. I wouldn't if this is a first date, I feel like you wouldn't make a good first impression this way. ^^^The guy above me actually has the best idea imo.

14. just go on the date high and tell her that your apart of a web-forum chat board and you wanted to know if it was ok if you came high on the date and if she says no, you can be like too late bitch iam already high, what can you do you know> and if she says yes you can be like boya iam already high ho, then say u have a stoner boner an d u cant let me down babe i guarenntteeeeeeeeeeee u will be that p son, and shell respect you as a manchild sonny bonno capeech

15. Why would he do that? :confused: ;)

16. it depends, when you're high, how do you act?

if you're shut up in the confines of your head when you're high, then there's a possibility she will be drawn in by the mysteriousness of you.

but if you're fun and creative when high, she'll love the personality. i've done this a couple times :p

17. ahh, high dates are so great..:love:

18. i did this once, man i was high as fuk and this chick was hot as hell and i was just like .....uhhhhhhhhhh

19. It depends man, if your a virgin who's got no experience I'd say no but if your a mac sober and high then dooo it!

20. I second this