Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

being high in public?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greg Green, Oct 19, 2010.

1. I hate this shit, usually when me and a couple of people blaze together they ALWAYS wanna go out and look like fools and I dont want to. I cant help but to burst out laughing and people assume im high and would call me a degenerate even though I try to compose myself and look normal out of the group i smoked with but i end up laughing at nothing, and eventually lose my high quicker than usual.

2. Why do they act like fools when high in public? Are they 13?

In public, I just act like a happy pedestrian. I say "hi" (or high? ;)) to people a lot more often too. It's obvious to other stoners I'm high, but not to the non smokers.

3. Learn to control being high in public. If you can't handle it maybe just stay where your comfortable?

4. haha. I say hi to every person I walk by.
    I love going out when I'm high. There are times where I look stupid doing something but I doubt "everyone" knows I'm high

5. Yeah sometimes things people do in public are funny but 99% of the time its easy to act normal stoned. However if someone actually, sincerely called me a degenerate i might bust out laughing.

6. eh, i use to be like that but ive found that no one really gives a shit if you're high. most people dont see a bunch of dudes high and think they are degenerates, and if they do then why would you give a fuck what they think? they've got a stick up there ass if they really care.

also, its not like when i see someone laughing and acting goofy with they're friends i assume that they're high, they could just be having a good time and enjoying their friends company for all i know.

7. I see a question mark in the title, but no question... Confusing to somebody who's high:smoke:

Usually when I smoke I either get an energetic high, and want to go out and do things, or I get a lazy high and I'm content to just chill. Depends on the weed, good to go out in public high from time to time. It feels liberating, and if you're not in some dirty city, then you can truly enjoy your natural surroundings.

8. I dont get why they can't just chill instead of acting like fools.
    If they can't act somewhat normal, just chill at someones house and find something to do.

9. This ^ I'm a nice guy when I'm sober but when I'm out in public and I'm stoned I always get super polite and smile at everyone. I love it.

10. I love it don't get me wrong. Especially when I go to southpoint mall on a holiday... OMG talk about some funny shit. All the funny ass looking people sometimes makes me want to laugh even more. But sometimes I just act like I didn't smoke, but I'm well mannered to others and I never draw attention. You just have to feel that you can do it is all, I remember I hated going out in public high, but now I just don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, I refuse to put eyedrops in.

11. the only way you could tell when im high is if you look in my eyes and when i breeze by you but that can be fixed with eye drops and body spray

12. Maybe call them out on it: "Stop being phucking phags guys, just relax!"

13. I don't know why, but I love walking by a group of people REEKING of some quality dank.