Being high for too long?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mister Dank PhD, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Do any of you feel that this is possible? Has anyone else had a high when they smoked the day before, and because they got so blazed, it carried over to the next day, with a slightly burnt out feeling, but still buzzed.
    That's me right now, it's weird.

2. that never bothers me...i just wake up and blaze more

3. the closest i've come to that was probably like the time i smoked some really frosty dankity dank.
    it was like i floated through nothing for a good 4 hours, and then for 8 hours after that i was just confused lol.

4. It happens sometimes. If you dont like an after burn the day after toking, then wait until it goes away. Duh

5. I know that haha, it's just weird! I smoked some potent OG kush out of my MFLB I just got yesterday, and I was blasted cause I have such a low tolerance ! Now I am just confused and weird feeling, I hate burning out! Haha it rarely happens.

6. I took one hit of some grade A out of a gbong and was high for like 6 hrs but I had a cough fit for a min which is why I was so lifted.

7. i take hemp oil caps 24/7 so hell i been high for several years now. :D

i do however know what you mean, if i dose with a sleeper dose i am still buzzin nice when i wake up and it goes nice with a hot java.

8. I wish I had this problem it would help me conserve nugs! :cool:

9. if there is any way you could make yourself hemp oil, you have effectively multiplied your stash at least tenfold.

for one pound of dried bud, i can get enough oil to stay buzzed for probably a 6 months to a year, closer to a year actually.

i still smoke every now and then but swallowing a gel cap any time any where is so much more convenient and no smell, paraphernalia or any other evidence to worry about.

10. I can understand the efficiency part, but I am more of a traditional guy, I wanna be able to vape or smoke my weed, it really just is what makes it fun, with friends , and all that good stuff.

11. ive had a burnout feeling yeah, the cure is to smoke more man :)

no such thing as being high for too long. if i could have a perma high i'd be happy as fuck haha

12. I smoked 4 years ago and Ive been possessed ever since , dont worry.

13. That only happens when I constantly smoke Indica but I usually sleep like a new born delivered baby.

14. happens all the time for me. I tend to get incredibly high, like barely conscious retarded high and sometimes it carries over I wake up still high, then goes into a buzz, then sometimes at night of the next day I'll come down finally.

15. Nope but Ive had that experience with alcohol.

16. Have it this morning actually haha. Smoke half ounce with three friends out of a hookah and got fuuuucked, slept and woke up buzzed

17. same here lol.

18. Cannabis gel caps exist?

19. yep :bongin:

20. no they don't you have to make them although i think you're talking about solid gel caps and i'm talking about hollow gel caps you buy empty.