Being high feels like...

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyBGreen, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Describe what being high feels like to you.

To me it feels like after a challenging run; everything seems enhanced, colors seem brighter, sounds more distinguishable.

2. #2 CanIBeShaggy, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    High: a light rush, with a feeling of warmth and a sense of adventure inside.

Stoned: a heavy, feeling (like earth is pulling me down) usually spend my time sitting on the couch just totally out of my shit.

Baked: The best state of mind, (for me atleast) brain just feels like the whole motherfucker is filled with smoke and a very foggy sensation around you, i usually experience audio hallucinations, and have a case of SEVERE munchies..

3. For me, It's almost like a film or filter has been lifted away. The static murmur of life ceases. The feeling is comparable to spending an eternity underwater to finally break the surface, have the sun's beams brush your skin for the first time, and taking the deepest most relaxing breath of air.

4. Like a giant being takes control of me and my mind literally goes high up in the sky. My body stays there, but when the high ends, it feels as if my mind has returned to my body.

5. Like I'm in a hammock on a warm breezy summer day.

Or an alien who just learned the pimp game.

6. like being a kid again.

7. Thanks for sharing blades - interesting stuff.

8. I feel like I'm in a sort of fog that makes me more perceptive.

you can be my fog baby!

10. A warm soothing blanket, that keeps you safe & heightens all senses. Will always be there for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #11 Voitek, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    No idea. :)

12. I feel like I'm sharper and much more alert. And sometimes I get a full body orgasm, and other times I feel calm and positive, and appreciative, need I forget to mention munchies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Masturbation feels fucken fantastic mate

[​IMG]

14. Being high feels like waking up at 6am when you've gone to bed at 5...

Maybe coffee is involved. I dunno, its too early man...

15. Being high feels like being on the tallest building in the world and trust falling off it speeding towards the ground then gently landing and going about your day.

But that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

16. I've just recently returned to smoking MJ because no other substance I've tried has done the same for me. I smoked habitually when I was younger up until I was 19 and then I didnt resume until 6 years later which would be very recently. Sure some things felt better than others but when I get high...

I feel the spice of life is sweeter, all of my fears fade into the background and general activites feel better and I allow myself to try new creative ways to accomplish the same old tasks sometimes with much more fulfilling results. Making my mundane tasks feel more important. When I eat high I can not only taste the food better but th e feeling of the texture enhances the quality of the experience ten fold.

I enjoy my familys company so much more because all of stress from work/the fast life we are programmed to life just goes away. Physical activity feels better because pain is second to pleasure! I could go on and on,

But to sum it up being high to me feels like being Better!

17. The feeling of being high really depends on your environment as well. When I am by myself or with just one other person it is just a calm vibe which makes everything more enjoyable.

18. What a wonderfull plant people! I appreciate viewing the plant from your perspevtives and have noticed a common thread running through all the posts.

19. Like I'm getting a whole body hand job from god.

20. To me feeling high is like waking up early and finding out that high school classes have been canceled because of too much snow. And I get to go back to bed and sleep for as late as I want. Then I get up and do whatever I want to for the rest of the day and the rest of the night because my Dad doesn't trust me with a shovel.