Being High At School?

Discussion in 'General' started by aperson1234567890, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Lol idk I quit school when i was 13 so never had to worry about it. I smoked whenever I wanted.

2. As you have already said that you're in university, I agree with the majority here: if you can focus high then go for it.

I would try doing homework at home while high first, and if that doesn't work out then you know.

I often smoke before class because I'm in an overly simple university language program (think high school classes for adults, but with university timing) and I find it easier to not get frustrated with the slow pace of the class while high.

Whether or not you should smoke on campus depends, of course, on the legality of usage in your area. I'm currently in France, where it's illegal but more or less decriminalized, so everyone smokes in public and I think nothing of having a joint on campus. At home, in one of the stricter states about consumption in the US, I would be more likely to smoke off campus, which would take more time, and thus be a consideration.

In the end, if you're questioning it, maybe you shouldn't do it. You're an adult with your own experience, and no one knows you better than you. If you have misgivings immediately about an idea, then don't do it unless its necessary. Getting high during lunch isn't a necessity as you haven't already been doing it, so if it gives you a bad vibe, don't do it.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

3. Op never answered the question about his age. I believe he's ghosted on his thread though. He was talking about smoking in H.S. not college.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. #24 Jb15857, Jun 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2022