Being High At School?

Discussion in 'General' started by aperson1234567890, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Firstly, is this even in the proper section?

I'm just curious to know what other people's experiences are with being high at school. Good or bad idea? Does it maybe depend on what classes you have or if you have a long break?

Personally I've never tried it but I'm considering it.

I wouldn't go to an important class high though, that's for certain. I'm mostly wondering because some days I have long breaks in between classes, for example, on Wednesdays I have a 4 hour long break and it gets extremely boring. Even when my friends aren't in class, it's incredibly boring.

Summary: just wanna know if it's a good idea to get high during my breaks, maybe some unimportant classes, but never during my main courses (Computer Science & Mathematics).

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. it all depends on your tolerance to cannabis. I can smoke a little bit and literally do anything. Some people can't. You have to get to know your limits. Going to class stoned helps some people focus for other it makes them lazier. Each person is different there is no real definitive answer to weather not you should try it. That being said stay safe if you try it start with a hit or 2 of cannabis not a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  3. How old are you man?

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 20

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I do it all the time just graduated with an average of 1,6 (grades here range from 1-6)
    It makes it less boring and if you'd believe it solving formulas is quite enjoyable high.
    I definitely recommend it just don't get so high you sit around thinking you're floating through the classroom

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Get yourself a nice sativa to stay up and alert with and use a vaporizer if possible to avoid any body lows that might result from your immune system activating to inhaled smoke. Depending on the plant I find they usually help treat my ADD by improving my energy and focus - King Tut is a great strain for this.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Agreed I passed high school and am in community college lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Easiest method is hotbox your whip in the parking lot before class. Or make an apple pipe for lunch and toke in the quad.

My .02

9. I used to smoke a lot during college when my schedule allowed for it. Sometimes my schedule would be set up with a big gap in the day (4/5 hours between classes) so I'd smoke, get food, and then go into the main library to do work before heading back to class. Other times though I'd barely have enough time to get across campus for my next class. So then I'd just wait until after class to smoke. You mentioned a long break on Wednesdays -- that's when it'd be the easiest, imo.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Use a vaporizor or dab rig if your really trying get baked.

11. I do it all the time, best thing ever, than again my tolerance in shit high too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's a terrible idea, do homework on your breaks, take it from a drop out.

13. Well, if you can function, learn, and keep from alerting anyone while high go for it. But don't bring any weed or paraphernalia to school, that shit is just plain stupid. I would recommend filling those 4 hours with some dual credit college classes or something if possible, get a jump on that shit and be productive with your time; as much as I like to get high and waste time, your time is more valuable than ever right now as a young man in school.

I started taking ap college courses my freshman year and it helped me out so much in life. Even though you're in your senior year you can still take a lot of courses between inter semester and with that 4 hours you got.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. My bf is really smart. He has several bachelor's degrees and a PHD in physics. He smoked all though college and grad school.

Again, like other's have said, it depends on your tolerance and if you can learn while stoned. There is no way I could smoke and go to college. I could probably be stoned in an art class, but there is no way I could be stoned and take any kind of a math class.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. @ICGreen
    Beyond obvious billy, check other threads.

I don't think we need to be advising kiddies on how to flunk school and cause conflict.

16. You may want to send me a PM to clarify.

17. No point. When someone asks if getting high at school is alright and how to smoke in a bedroom without making a smell it's obvious.

18. These folks are talking about College. Discussing moderators actions, or Your perceived lack of, is against the guidelines.

19. Good thing I haven't done that yet but good to know.

And I doubt op is talking about college but sure why not.

20. How many High schools offer a Computer Science & Mathematics degree with 4 hour breaks between needed classes.
    And yes you are discussing moderator actions. Enough PM if you want further discussions.