Being High at School...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daytripperxx, Nov 7, 2013.

1. I decided to eat a 1.25 gram brownie before school started, needless to say, I'm fried. I don't ever "wake and bake", but this is fun. I actual understand all of my classes better right now, which is surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I smoke a bowl or two every morning before school it's a fun experience munching out in the cafeteria

Sent from a Marijuana

3. i like to be high at school but i'm usually worried about people finding out lol. i prefer to get high alone because being around sober people makes it a little weird for me.

4. I don't have the munchies though, I never have with edibles.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol i was walking around the otherday and everything felt frame by frame, first time ive been that high in a long ass time xD was amazing

• Like Like x 1
  6. My economics teacher would bring me powerade for my cotton mouth. Otherwise being high in school sucked for me, ws always too anxious to enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hated it, its good for like the first few periods then after the comedown I was just completely unmotivated, I would just wind up leaving early

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I remember eating a brownie during lunch, and tripping the fuck out during Art class. Everything was going so slow, and it was so boring, I almost fell asleep! Then came my favorite class of the day, Algebra 2. I was very focused and on my A game! Getting high in High School was fun. Good Times. I've yet to try going to college high though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I used to really like getting high before school, but having the munchies in class is a bitch, and it's way easier to stay on task get work done when im sober. Fun and all , but not really worth it imo. It does make the day go faster though lol i do like that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not sure about you guys but I can't remember shit from when I'm really baked... Especially TV shows so definitely not before class.