Being high and going to a football game

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by EggAndBread, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Have you ever woke up sad about the day before? Me and my friend went to our school football game high and he just got all nervous..he kept saying "They're so many people here" and we came there to chill to talk to some girls we knew. We just walked across the whole place the whole time and talked to some people but it got weird.Everyone that i talk to knew we were high and they started talking to me differently,like small talk instead of our regular convos..i dont know what to feel.

2. People like to assume when you're high you're a totally different person, just flow with the high and do you, before you know it people won't even think about you being high; it's all about conformability.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sounds like a waste of a good high

4. Went to the biggest game in 50 years for my school high smoked during halftime, cops everywhere i didnt give af and i had a great time

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Failure to prepare is preparing to fail my friend. If you're going to get high and go to any large event, you need to freshen up. Eyedrops, mouthwash, hand sanitizer, body spray, etc. 

You need to go in with the mindset "I'm going to give them absolutely zero clues that I'm high." Then you'll have a good time. 

6. I think the mindset, no one gives a fuck if I'm high is better than trying to hide a high. Just my opinion though. Also op, do you think you talk differently at all when high? Some people find it hard to socialize when high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Maybe it was your perception people were talking to you weird? Sounds like you are pretty green when it comes to toking but plenty of lawyers, professors and financial professionals toke up before going to work. :bongin: