Being high all the time...

Discussion in 'General' started by sunsettoker6116, Aug 21, 2011.

1. So I love smoking occasionally, usually in the evenings, even if it's 3 or 5 times a week. I really enjoy the effects but one huge reason is to just have a different state of mind, and experience a change from the usual which takes away boredom, stress, etc. I just can't imagine being high all day of everyday, for those who are don't you miss your real state of mind, dont you feel in a fog? It also hits me really hard and I just can't imagine being high all of the time...

Explain to me why You enjoy being high all the time, thanks!

2. I smoke every day, and it centers me. I do everything better, I make up better jokes, I put bigger smiles on everybody's face. So I'm not just smoking for me, I'm smoking for the good of the people I know and love :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ya same here i like how it takes me away in a different state every once in a while..i dunno how all day every day works

4. For like 3 weeks this summer i was high all day everyday and it felt GREAT!!

5. Yeah smoking all day gets old real quick.

My sophomore year in college I was high for literally 8 months straight....from when I woke up till I passed out. Still got over a 3.0 GPA but I was definitely in a minor fog

Just smoke at night and the fog completely disappears

• Like Like x 1
  6. I could maybe see doing it in the summer, I could not function fully at school though.. A 3.0 is pretty damn good for always being high, good job. Lol

7. #7 NoLiM3, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao great way to put it.. In a way we are all smokin for the good of everyone. This should be our debate to legalize weed :smoke:

• Like Like x 5
  8. I feel in a fog for awhile but I'm getting used to it and I take like 3-5 day tbreaks very often to clear my head.

9. Now that I can smoke whenever I feel like it I've actually cut down to smoking mainly at night, once in the morning of course too, and maybe a bowl or two to pass the sun,

10. I only smoke at night ... I don't see how someone could be high all the time ...

Seems like it would be annoying.

11. i smoke it all day every day because it's the only thing that gives me an appetite with this crohn's disease. it's also a nice "pain reliever" for my stomach. i very rarely have enough of an eppetite to eat unless i've smoked. the last day i didnt smoke i only ate half a bowl of vegetable soup the whole day. and it made my stomach hurt.

12. That really sucks.. Sorry. Do the other aspects of smoking get annoying at times?

13. Im high all day and have a 3.9 seinor year -_-. I really have stop though.

14. I agree with what you are saying a lot. I think you need to be sober and take care responsibilities. I have my vices, and I do smoke a lot of weed and I dabble in things I shouldn't, however I make sure I pay the entire months bills before I buy any weed. I smoke almost exclusively late at night, but I do go outside of the ground rules every once in awhile. Some days I smoke weed 3 hours or maybe even 2 hours before I go to work.

I am high for the first few hours of work. It usually a light buzz, but usually it makes my day go by smoother and when I sober up while at work my mood is generally better and the day goes by faster. I rarely get angry or worked up, but I hate testing my limits and I know some people disapprove.

How should I look at this?

15. Once your tolerance builds it becomes normal. To me it's just like the normal state of mind, but on weed!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Real state of mind...Please, explain?:cool:

17. i used to blaze like 8-10 bowls a day...damn those were the fucking days. then it evolved to smoking more weed each session meaning i would have to spread out my highs more. now i dont smoke at all :confused_2:

18. I smoke once every 2-3 Weeks (sometimes maybe less!) but when I realised how boring life is, I'll download a trippy movie & some trippy songs, and sit back and get baked and talk about reality and the universe, galaxy's and explain how I want to see the northern lights stoned :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Depression, weed has made my life a little happier nd changes my opnions about things. Helps me focus nd cuts off all stress related things. I perfer being high then my normal sober state of mind thats just me thoe

• Like Like x 1
  20. i used to smoke every day all day for a good 2 years.. then i moved, because of personal problems. and since then.. i don't really know anyone yet- nor do i know that many dealers.. so i'm usually dry. going from high every day all day to sober every day all day was not very fun.. so i turned to alcohol. it's basically been my replacement pot for when i dont have any.. which is bad i know. trust me. :/

oh how i miss blazing all day