Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being High All Day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shankmasterflex, May 17, 2009.

1. How do people do it? I can't imagine being high for a solid 12+ hours, i'd get so sick of it wouldnt you? I don't see how some kids can be high all day everyday, it would be exhausting and would get very old very fast i'd imagine.

So to those of you who do it, how????:confused:

2. It's called 'no will power'.

I used to smoke all day, but it gets to your wallet. I've been sober for the past 3 weeks or so, and have to admit I feel MUCH better about everyday things.

3. #3 tonymon1, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    I agree, I'm a night time smoker myself, 2 hours before bed I'll smoke, relax, then go to sleep and have vivid dreams.

On days off where I have nothing to do sometimes I'll smoke a bowl during the day and chill after I make and eat dinner it will wear off then I'll smoke again at the normal time.

I think about smoking almost all day at work but I have a very boring job, smoking is the reward at the end of it though.

4. Yeah I wouldn't be able to do it either. I'd feel like a fucking zombie and it'd take the fun out of smoking.

5. This is the reason I quit, started frying my memory and IQ

6. I like to do that every once in a while, but it's not something to do all the time. I have friends like that and I don't get why they would do that- it's so expensive, you build up hella tolerance, and it makes weed so... ordinary.

7. #7 trawepale, May 17, 2009
    hahaa you guys all sound like two of my friends from school and my old self when i would smoke a lot in one sitting, but now i'll vape 1-3 vaporgenie bowls daily and i'm fine and even do better on exams, presentations, leading club meetings, working with elementary school kids and numerous other activities while i'm blessed by the herbs essence.

so i say consume cannabis by the less=more equation and you'll be fine. i learned that the more you smoke past the point of being lifted the less you'll need subsequently to achieve the same state. But i would always think i need more so me and my dudes would brun more and more each time to the poiunt where yeah it was hard to imagine functioning and going through daily responsibilities. so you just have to take your time and see where you stand in your relationship with the herb.

ohh and i do forget probably more than i did prior to consuming cannabis, but many people may not know this but neuroscientists do and it is that forgetting is important to acquiring memory. just think about trying to remember everything that happened to you on a daily basis from what you ate in tthe morning to which hand you grabbed the toothbrush with ....i'd go insane.

8. did it for 4-5 years....stopped for 2 weeks but the past 6 days ive been smoking at night a bit....it cut down %75 but like someone above me said I have no will power. :( the reason I stopped for 2 weeks was because i went on vacation and had no hookup.

9. Unless my arthritis is acting up and I need it for pain relief I rarely spend the whole day high.

10. being high all day is fun on a random day when there is nothing going on. i couldn't imagine going through every day doing everything high. i would imagine being high wouldn't even be fun at that point.

11. #11 Jay2Oh, May 17, 2009
    i've gone 2 days high with no sleep and pretty much swimming in coffee before. do i regret it? no, do my lungs? of course not, they lack verbal skills.
    but to do that every day, my mind would turn to yolk!

12. I used to work with a guy who no joke spent $700 a month on weed. A couple times I would ask him for a 10 sack and he would say no because he only hand a 1/4. I only saw him not high 1 or 2 times and it was weird.

13. I stay high. I still love it.

Just gotta take a little time off now and then to appreciate it a little more.

14. #14 Miklelottesen, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    I feel the same way as you and I consider myself a seasoned toker. I wouldn't jack off all day long either. Too much of the good stuff. However, in more festive occasions (say a festival) I generally enjoy walking around in a constant haze (though I don't jack off ;)).

Strange, my IQ is sky-high (no pun intended) when I smoke..

Yeah, I know this dude who's stoned 16/7 (gotta give him some time to sleep) and walking around in my town when the weather is good. He casts an ugly shadow over marijuana, as he's a total weirdo. Not psychotic, but so into new-age, trushism and conspiracy theories in general and can't manage to shut up about it, that people truly believe that weed makes you insane. Lol. Haven't seen him recently, though. I know he's alive and all, cause he's my friend's mom's boyfriend's son. I ran into him after he had decided to quit - in our local headshop, of all places. He was sober, but it was very weird. He was still strange..

15. well if its a slight buzz than its all fun but there is no wy i could be stoned all day.

16. I do it occaisionally, but only ever for a day at a time, otherwise i don't get anything done and build up a big tolerance.

17. Its called chasing the high, first high of the morning is awesome, but then after your first toke your highs get shitty, and even near the night you cant get high at all, and the feeling of being burnt out after a while sucks, so we figure we'll smoke some more, and thus were high all day.

18. I just experienced what you described the last couple of days. I found another solution: I don't smoke from the morning, but wait about 5 hours. Then I don't smoke again till after dinner. Now it's half an hour past midnight and I've just smoked. The first time I got high. The second time I merely felt a buzz. Third time (now): high :smoking:

19. Being high all day isn't that bad if you have fun stuff to do. I usually go smoke up with some friends, go skate, get some lunch, smoke up again, go skate more, go swimming, chill out and talk about life, and then at night, see what's going on around the town.

20. ive smoked every few hours since last september, at some points during dealing times i spent alot but made it all back, about 325 a week, its alot of fun but keeping track of it all is hard, i cut down now im not as high but still pretty good all day, its just relaxing, something to chill out and do, invite some people over and have a good time, it hasnt messed me up yet