Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being dry sucks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chuck67, Nov 20, 2011.

1. i think i feel depression settling in.

2. Possible psychological addiction?

3. always reup before you go dry... im down to 2g... getting more monday :smoke:

Might be getting some acapulco gold for 40/eighth... or whatever my other dude has depends on who i go through you know ;)... i need to reup from my grower friend, 225/oz all the way up ($900/qp)

4. Been dry for just over a week now. :l it sucks but hopefully pickin up some dank on tuesday and will be high for turkey day 8)

5. #6 chuck67, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Thats what im going to start doing, also getting bigger anmounts at a time. I usually only get a quarter from my dealer and i burn it pretty fast, and by the time ive blown it all im broke. :( money management issues ftl.

Yes! i love to excercise but im really sore from doing heavy squats and cant use the gym for a couple days :'(. thx for the links tho.

I def wanna try that this year hopefully i wont be in my current condition.

6. haha this guy trying to tell you to eat right and exercise in order to resolve your depression. still need trees if you ask me! i always snag more when i've got plenty left. that way, no stress. just knowing i can blaze whenever the fuck i want helps put me at ease.

7. Being dry causes me some suffering too. I just picked the last Q available in my area, and it has to last me till christmas